isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

Discus and support isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by flora0306, Apr 14, 2024.

1. flora0306
    flora0306 Guest

on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

:)

flora0306, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Flora0306, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please contact the manufacturer of your laptop (ASUS) so they can assist you with this, through the following link:

https://www.asus.com/support/callus/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox 360 - Virtual keyboard

Hi. As far as I am aware, it isn't possible to change the Xbox 360 virtual keyboard.
  4. Endgamez Win User

Console to Computer

I've got a full-sized keyboard on my laptop and a wireless setup for my PC.

I don't own any USB keyboards.
  5. Arnau Julià Timm Win User

Why when pressing down shift + W 1 and 2 keys don't work?

Thank you for replying Lucas, i'm testing this keyboard on my laptop so, yes i have another keyboard and i already tested it to see if it was my laptop or the keyboard but the problem only appears to occur on the keyboard and i have tested a lot of programs but it's like it doesn't detect it or something i don't know, please help me out of this.
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

The Clan tags aren't modded

Yes, the only kind of clan tag "hack" that is bannable is the changing of the color. Because you actually have to use an outside program to do it. You can't get different colors from the keyboard characters.
Thema:

1. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version? - Similar Threads - isn't possible change

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  7. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  8. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  9. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  10. Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?: Please add a feature to permanently remove a game from your Xbox library. I know games can be hidden, but I want to be able to permanently disassociate my account from a game....