Is YouTube desynchronisation annoying? Here’s how to fix. (Hopefully) (long title because...

Discus and support Is YouTube desynchronisation annoying? Here’s how to fix. (Hopefully) (long title because... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox YouTube desync is annoying but using captions completely gets rid of all desync to test I left a long video on and considering on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nxth_rw, Mar 15, 2023.

1. /u/Nxth_rw
    /u/Nxth_rw Guest

Is YouTube desynchronisation annoying? Here’s how to fix. (Hopefully) (long title because...

The Xbox YouTube desync is annoying but using captions completely gets rid of all desync to test I left a long video on and considering on my Xbox series s it desyncs after 10 or so minutes after an hour there was no desync at all it’s slightly annoying but it’s far better than the desync. I hope this works for you all Is YouTube desynchronisation annoying? Here’s how to fix. (Hopefully) (long title because... :)

submitted by /u/Nxth_rw
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nxth_rw, Mar 15, 2023
  2. iXbox2009 Win User

Packages is not showing up in my files explorer even when I put UserMGR in the library

I’m having the exact same problem. Its quite annoying because everyone on youtube and such is saying how easy it is to fix. But adding the UserMgr folder does absolutely nothing.
  3. mirandaanestopoulos Win User

Can’t purchase or use code

How annoying, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for replying
  4. Kratos2666 Win User

loadout problems

This happened to me too a couple of times. It's really annoying but hasn't happened in a long time for me. Hopefully that means that glitch was fixed
  5. RobertRd841 Win User

My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

Good to know I'm not the only one, it has got worse lately and seems to be just on the Youtube app also, I have the Xbox One X,. I was worried it was my Sony tv at fault at one point but the tv's Youtube app doesn't have the same issue, so it's narrowed
    things down to just that app on the XboxOneX.

Hopefully as this is fixed (hopefully as soon as possible as it's becoming annoying) a HDR function for the Youtube app will be integrated.

Thanks to Mekanikant, the original poster for raising this.

Microsoft, please fix this asap
  6. buymeanapple Win User

Cannot talk to anyone online

So this is a common thing then. Okay as long as I am not the only one. It is not a ban because I can hear people and sometimes talk. Thanks for everyone's help. Hopefully MS reads these and fixes this as it is really annoying that a large system feature
    system is so broken.
Thema:

1. Is YouTube desynchronisation annoying? Here’s how to fix. (Hopefully) (long title because... - Similar Threads - YouTube desynchronisation annoying

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  6. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  10. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...