Is Xbox Super Slim compatible with this HD?

Discus and support Is Xbox Super Slim compatible with this HD? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is this Toshiba portable external HD compatible with Xbox Super Slim? link: https://amzn.to/2IsYpCK And I thank you for the support. (Sorry for any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FelipeS.1, Nov 12, 2020.

1. FelipeS.1
    FelipeS.1 Guest

Is this Toshiba portable external HD compatible with Xbox Super Slim?

link:

https://amzn.to/2IsYpCK

And I thank you for the support. (Sorry for any error, I'm Brazilian and my English is not the best)

:)

FelipeS.1, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Caleb LK Win User

4GB Xbox

Yes the Xbox 360 slim just like the old console models have changeable HD's you would just need to transfer your save data and the like via a Data cable or USB. As stated before Fat and slim xbox's do have different HD's and they aren't compatible.
  3. WittyColt563933 Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

The black transfer cable is the new cable as it has the serial ata connector for a slim hd and a connector for the older 20 - 250 gb xbox 360 hd. I have a mw2 super elite with 200+ gb of data I do not want to transfer in small portions to my new slim 320gb.
    I think it's a shame that the Xbox transfer software built in slim doesn't support all official Xbox 360 hard drives.
  4. luissolid Win User

Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

This game it's only backwards compatible with Xbox 360.

But don't worry Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD should launch on October 29 on Xbox One!

Regards!
  5. onyxishere Win User

Problem with data transfer kit

The transfer kit (so far as I know) is not compatible from the old hd to the new slim hd. Just get a usb stick to transfer your saves and then download your DLC from your download history.
  6. onyxishere Win User

emulador de xbox

Thema:

1. Is Xbox Super Slim compatible with this HD? - Similar Threads - Super Slim compatible

2. How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?: I want better grahpics but i need help 11a7f217-080a-4e82-b74d-a17cd39496fa
  3. Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi: Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video. I have a 4gb Xbox 360 E/Super Slim and it was working fine. And I left it in the living room for awhile and I wanted to play some old 360 games and it...
  4. Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive: How do I identify if an Xbox 360 Hard Drive (HD) is genuine? 31716e62-6ec1-42d5-bbcb-22538a70ae26
  5. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  6. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  7. XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI: Hi All I do require your help as I turned my Xbox 360 super slim today 13/10/18 after couple of months and there was and update to be downloaded. After that has finished and the console restarted...
  8. COD Ghost unrecognized disc only on my super slim xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost unrecognized disc only on my super slim xbox: Hi, Recently bought a new COD Ghost game which has no scratches on it and for some reason I keep getting the 'recognized disc' error on my super slim Xbox. However the game is recognize on my...
  9. Red led in my Xbox Super Slim!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red led in my Xbox Super Slim!!!: Hi, my Xbox Super Slim turns on and then turns off with a red light, what could be the cause of the problem? P.D. Sorry for the bad english i am latinoamerican. b0b8563d-15d3-4216-8e53-1928a614e632
  10. My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?: Hello good day ! When I press my xbox 360 start button turns green and then red? Noting the console's power supply turns green too when I try to start the console. No image appears on my TV or...