Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

Discus and support Is Xbox Smartglass still supported? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AidedPolecat981, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the smartglass app or the feature in the Xbox app. I assume its long gone like the Kinect.

:)

AidedPolecat981, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Yes, I'm sorry but the app has been discontinued already so the option to install it is no longer available too.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. proneto911 Win User

New Smartglass app for xbox one

Smartglass will still connect to the internet it just wont find your Xbox and as to games Smartglass will connect only if the game supports it.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Titanfall

5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

6. THG-F5668B63-1585-4F Win User

Xbox app wont connect to xbox one to stream

Hi,

The exact same thing has happened to me. I've been on with Xbox Support - Went over the Port Settings - Opened up the UDP/TCP ports - Still nothing. The funny thing is, Smartglass on my iPhone works - but I can't get Smartglass or Xbox App to connect on
    my Windows 10 device. Very strange indeed. Does anyone have a solution?
Thema:

1. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported? - Similar Threads - Smartglass still supported

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?: Bonjour, Comment puis-je débloquer le succès "Vision du futur" dans Fable Anniversary sachant que l'application "Xbox SmartGlass" et "Xbox One SmartGlass" ne sont plus disponibles, et que...
  5. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  7. Smartglass on backward compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Smartglass on backward compatible games: Quite a number of backward compatible games have smartglass requirements. Is it possible to bring smartglass back for backward compatible games on the 'virtual xbox 360 dashboard'? submitted by...
  8. Smartglass keyboard still super finicky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass keyboard still super finicky: Im getting really annoyed with smart glasses inability to always pull up the text box for ease of typing, trying to type the complicated names of mods in warframe for sale is almost impossible...
  9. Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.: So today when I turned on my console I opened the friends list and it kept going to suggestions and when I get my friends list to go on friends none have loaded in, but all of my friends are still...
  10. Xbox One Smartglass still broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Smartglass still broken: Xbox One smartglass remote control feature is still broken, even after today's console update. I use the remote control when watching videos, or netflix. Well, I used to use it. Before this new...