Is xbox series x water resistant?

Discus and support Is xbox series x water resistant? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A small amount of liquid spilled on a section of my series x while unplugged. I haven't plugged it up since. It has been unplugged and drying for about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Watkins2, May 28, 2023.

  1. Is xbox series x water resistant?


    A small amount of liquid spilled on a section of my series x while unplugged. I haven't plugged it up since. It has been unplugged and drying for about 6 hours now.

    :)
     
    Matthew Watkins2, May 28, 2023
    #1
  2. mj pajarillo Win User

    Is xbox series x water resistant?

    Hi is this working on Xbox one because I spilled water in my xbox
  3. Jonny306 Win User

    Is xbox series x water resistant?

    Hello Matthew

    My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

    First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

    These are not water resistant, no.

    Please keep it unplugged and in an open area to dry for at least 12-24 hours depending on the amount of liquid to avoid any damage.
  4. CallMeDanielSon Win User

    Good USB Flash Drives Compatible with Xbox 360 4gb Slim?

    Get a gorilla drive. They are usually at walmart they are Windows 7; Mac OS X; Gaming Consoles (XBOX 360 & PS3) compatible. comes in two different gigs 8 and 16. and they are affordable usually about 13-15 bucks at walmart. they are Pressure/impact resistant
    up to 250 psi, heat resistant up to 225 degrees, and water resistant up to 65 feet. Theyt are a very rugged and great flash drive. I 100% recommend
  5. Sword Style Win User

    Windows Phone or iPhone?

    Android is the way to go. My Galaxy S5 hasn't let me down yet. And it's water resistant
  6. JayDelgado Win User

    Is it ok to clean my Xbox One X with wet paper towels?

    I don't know if its water resistant, but I wouldn't recommend using too wet towels
Thema:

Is xbox series x water resistant?

Loading...
  1. Is xbox series x water resistant? - Similar Threads - series water resistant

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  9. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  10. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...