Is XBOX series X really worth it?
Discus and support Is XBOX series X really worth it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out if I want to stay loyal to Xbox. (I've owned one since the first one came out in the early 2000's). I have the issue of being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jHoffman1NMXB, Nov 12, 2020.
Thema:
Is XBOX series X really worth it?
Loading...
-
Is XBOX series X really worth it? - Similar Threads - series really worth
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Xbox Series X responds really slowly.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X responds really slowly.: Hello! I’ve been in vacation for two weeks and before I left I turned electricity off in the apartment for safety. Now when I returned home and turned my Xbox on, it won’t let me see game pass... -
My Xbox series x has been having weird audio issues and has a really slow and glitchy...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series x has been having weird audio issues and has a really slow and glitchy...: For the past week or so my Xbox has been having this thing where ill be playing a game and all of a sudden my game audio will start cutting out but only game audio and not party audio. During this... -
I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried... -
Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X
in XBoX on ConsolesJust read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X: So my Cold War kept crashing someone recommended clear your MAC address I did that then I couldn’t connect to WiFi when it restarted and my wifi would only work at like 7am and stop at 12 and... -
Can really any old gen game be played on series x?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan really any old gen game be played on series x?: For instance, I want to play NCAA 14 on it 3b169c55-7fed-4be2-9198-4d5507b0fe27