Is Xbox Remote play possible without an ISP?

Discus and support Is Xbox Remote play possible without an ISP? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to play my Xbox games with just a router, Xbox and Phone. Xbox hardwired to the router and phone on wifi Without using actual internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SureEdwin9Tjean, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Is Xbox Remote play possible without an ISP?

Is it possible to play my Xbox games with just a router, Xbox and Phone. Xbox hardwired to the router and phone on wifi

Without using actual internet or bandwidth

On a local network without going away from it

And offline games of course

:)

SureEdwin9Tjean, Nov 7, 2022
  2. SureEdwin9Tjean Win User

Thanks. Any idea why it's not possible or if it might be possible in the future?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The system requires you to authenticate with Xbox servers. It is unlikely to ever be changed for security reasons
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SureEdwin, if I understand correctly, is the router you say just to ensure an offline LAN connection?

If this is the case, unfortunately it is not possible.

An internet connection is required to connect the console with the mobile phone to enable remote play.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Scaz(2) Win User

My xbox has a mind of its own !

Do you own a Universal Remote or an Xbox Remote? Sometimes they can screw with the menus without any need to be connected to the system. Do you think anyone was playing a prank on you with a remote?
  6. Hey Its Puby Win User

Will remote play ever be possible?

As of right now nothing is confirmed. The next generation race has finally started so I'm sure Microsoft has a lot of things up their sleeve for the coming years.
Thema:

1. Is Xbox Remote play possible without an ISP? - Similar Threads - Remote play possible

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. Is remote play possible on Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is remote play possible on Mac?: I just wanted to do remote play on my Mac since the TV was being used by other people, and I didn't have access to my phone so it was the only thing I had, but I couldn't find any way to remote...
  9. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  10. Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?: Is it possible to remote play a game from Gamepass from my gaming pc in my house to my work laptop in my house? I want to fish on Call of the Wild The Angler while I am working and not DL the game...