IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS?

Discus and support IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i loved the visual backgrounds while i played music on my xbox original and xbox 360. but when i went to look try it on the xbox one i was sadly meet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Payable NZLD
    Payable NZLD Guest

i loved the visual backgrounds while i played music on my xbox original and xbox 360. but when i went to look try it on the xbox one i was sadly meet with nothing IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? :( was wondering it anyone can shed some light whether there going to being on a further update
    ?

:)

Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Payable NZLD
    Payable NZLD Guest
    Music/CD visual art

hey peeps, was wondering if anyone knows if microsoft plans to eventually bring out something like what was on the Xbox Original and Xbox 360 for when you play music, with awesome moving visuals for the Xbox One?

Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014
  3. looneyjesse
    looneyjesse Guest
    Please bring back snap

pease bring back the snap feature as that is the main reason I chose xbox one over ps4, for the ability to listen to music and play games at the same time.

looneyjesse, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

They are rolling them out in Colorado and Washington state first IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? ;)

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

They are rolling them out in Colorado and Washington state first ;)
  6. DamienWay Win User

Xbox Music updated!? When!?

I'd like for them to bring back Playing Music in the background
  7. Chae247 Win User

Background music

In the new update it stated "Background Music: Today’s update brings the ability for the highly requested feature of Background Music, which lets you listen to your favorite music in the background while gaming on Xbox One. The Pandora app, launching soon,
    is the first of many partners who will support Background Music, with Groove Music, iHeartRadio and other apps coming later."

Pandora is coming soon, as stated in the update release. However, there is one current App that will work with this function called CAST, it is a free music app. You can use this now until the other music apps are updated to work with the new Background
    Music feature.

Hope this helps!
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Is there anyway to play music from one drive on xbox one?

Hello terminator,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a great question. There are several applications that will allow background music on the Xbox One. We have an article entitled

Getting Started With Background Music on Xbox One
    that has a list of supported applications. The article explains that using Groove music will allow MP3s from OneDrive to be played. However, Groove music has merged with Spotify. Thus, there is no application
    at the moment that allows OneDrive MP3s to be used for background music. If you would like to suggest that OneDrive be used as background music, provide us with your feedback at our
    Xbox Ideas website. Be sure to let us know the results!
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Groove and music videos?

Hey TimDroz,

As part of bringing the Groove Universal Windows app to Xbox, we lost a few features like Music Videos and DLNA PlayTo and added a few like background audio, Your Groove, and Explore.

We know how loved DLNA PlayTo and Music Videos are and are working to bring them back soon.
Thema:

1. IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? - Similar Threads - BRING MUSIC VISUAL

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games: Bring back custom music submitted by /u/zippyifrit1 [link] [comments]
  9. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?: Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you added to your system and be able to play them...
  10. Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed: Hello I try to get it now over 4hours,how can i edit a xbox one game clip,recorded with game dvr and saved on my one drive, I give the clip a music and erased the halo game sound But After i...