IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS?

Discus and support IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i loved the visual backgrounds while i played music on my xbox original and xbox 360. but when i went to look try it on the xbox one i was sadly meet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Payable NZLD
    Payable NZLD Guest

i loved the visual backgrounds while i played music on my xbox original and xbox 360. but when i went to look try it on the xbox one i was sadly meet with nothing IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? :( was wondering it anyone can shed some light whether there going to being on a further update
    ?

:)

Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Payable NZLD
    Payable NZLD Guest
    Music/CD visual art

hey peeps, was wondering if anyone knows if microsoft plans to eventually bring out something like what was on the Xbox Original and Xbox 360 for when you play music, with awesome moving visuals for the Xbox One?

Payable NZLD, Jan 3, 2014
  3. looneyjesse
    looneyjesse Guest
    Please bring back snap

pease bring back the snap feature as that is the main reason I chose xbox one over ps4, for the ability to listen to music and play games at the same time.

looneyjesse, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

They are rolling them out in Colorado and Washington state first IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? ;)

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

They are rolling them out in Colorado and Washington state first ;)
  6. Bunionz Win User

New Game cases for xbox 360

Bring back the regular cd cases. Like the ones your music comes in.
  7. Skanker irl Win User

Will of the wisps

Beautiful music and visuals.
  8. TonyG_MOBB Win User

XBOX ONE: Disc or Digital Download? - Do you need to keep Disc inside after installing to play?

BRING BACK CD RIPPING AND VIA USB. MUSIC AND YOUR OTHER FILES SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE XBOX ONE JUST LIKE THE 360. I THOUGHT IT WAS WAS A ALL IN ONE ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM?????
  9. luissolid Win User

Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox

For me this game was one of the best games of Xbox, great history, great music, great graphics. The game was playable on Xbox, maybe dont have the performance/visuals of the pc but was a good experience.

Regards!
Thema:

1. IS XBOX ONE BRING BACK THE MUSIC VISUAL BACKGROUNDS? - Similar Threads - BRING MUSIC VISUAL

2. How to bring the latency down to where my other Xbox is? I have two Xbox series X on one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to bring the latency down to where my other Xbox is? I have two Xbox series X on one...: Hello, I have two Xbox series X. One of my Xbox, it is showing 64 latency and the other is showing 188 latency. They are on the same router. I even took the better (64 Latency) Xbox off the...
  3. I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big...: I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big Guns”. Unfortunately this achievement hasn’t unlocked for me despite restarting my Xbox. Can anyone help?...
  4. Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming: So can you bring elite dangerous back to cloud gaming the game has lost console support but those of us who still play it would like to have a way to access on xbox cloud gaming or atleast bring...
  5. Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1?: This is a really great game and I miss playing this great game. ed6529a5-35b8-4f63-8194-1519310f487e
  6. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?: My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as a GT? I need to file a complaint, or speak...
  7. Bring back scarface backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back scarface backwards compatible: Please renew the movie license please, this game was and can still be updated to new gen console honestly, although the movie license has expired, your talking millions of $, but their are...
  8. Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games: Bring back custom music submitted by /u/zippyifrit1 [link] [comments]
  9. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?: Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you added to your system and be able to play them...
  10. Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed: Hello I try to get it now over 4hours,how can i edit a xbox one game clip,recorded with game dvr and saved on my one drive, I give the clip a music and erased the halo game sound But After i...