Is Xbox Live & EA Sports Server still supported on the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Is Xbox Live & EA Sports Server still supported on the Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is Xbox Live & EA Sports Server still supported on the Xbox 360? bd6a45ff-deb7-4565-bfcc-43a682ede1fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Kauffman2, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Is Xbox Live & EA Sports Server still supported on the Xbox 360?

:)

David Kauffman2, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Klokkwork Win User

An Xbox LIVE Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature. Madden 25

That doesn't sound like an issue Xbox Live Support has any control over. If I'm not mistaken, that's EA's age restriction imposed on their online servers. Users between the age of 13 and 18 may encounter this message when trying to access online servers
    in EA games, or custom content. EA Sports games in particular require the user to be 18. This is regardless of your Xbox Live parental controls. Personally, I don't think companies should be able to override parents, but it is what it is.
  4. reforc3 Win User

Fifa 12 virtual pro max

Well, any kind of hack of modding is forbidden by XBOX LIVE Terms, but is EA Sports the ones who are in charge to ban from their servers the players who do that kind of hacks, and Xbox LIVE is the one who can ban the user from the LIVE online system only.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION?

Sports games have licensing agreements, perhaps the licencing for FN Champion is different to FN4? Anyway, it's Not MS's decision to release, it's EA's.

If the Multiplayer still works on the Xbox 360, it will work on the Xbox One as well.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

More EA servers getting shut down this month.

Actually, judge. I know quite a few people who play the older sports games because they see no point in spending 60.00 a year on nothing more than a roster update. It's also not just Sports games effected. I mean I was still an Avid Modern Combat player
    when they shut those servers down and if I paid for the game, I should not have a time limit for how long I can play it. Meanwhile I can still play the launch game COD2 with no problems. I mean I'm paying for Xbox Live. Not EA servers and if they can't keep
    support going, their games should be P2P or at least have a P2P option.
Thema:

1. Is Xbox Live & EA Sports Server still supported on the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Live Sports Server

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. Local two player sport games on xbox without live membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local two player sport games on xbox without live membership: Can anyone list out or help me how to find out sport games that can be played with my friend on xbox one ( two controllers one console ) without live membership 525b9a63-78e6-464f-a09d-0092f9605887
  9. 2Wire: ​http://videa.hu/videok/sport/canadian-grand-prix- live-free-online-WYtrQ5kMzucq7qyI

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: ​http://videa.hu/videok/sport/canadian-grand-prix- live-free-online-WYtrQ5kMzucq7qyI: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): ​http://videa.hu/videok/sport/canadian-grand-prix-live-free-online-WYtrQ5kMzucq7qyI http://videa.hu/videok/sport/canadian-grand-prix-live-free-online-WYtrQ5kMzucq7qyI...
  10. Live Gears of War E Sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gears of War E Sport: I am watching the Gears of war championship, they are raffling prizes for the people who are watching it. i participated in 2 polls so far, but they are not counting. only the retweets....