Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS?

Discus and support Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone explain to me why I'm being alienated because I'm trying to play games with others such as myself? https://ibb.co/kc7bMTY submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rl45401, Mar 26, 2023.

1. /u/rl45401
    /u/rl45401 Guest

/u/rl45401, Mar 26, 2023
  2. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]Ewwwwe, I hate spiders![/quote]Deal with it.

[/quote]

-_-
  3. voteDC Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Bogeh"]

Unyo and Crazy: Stop derailing threads with your disputes. If you guys have issues with each other, address it privately.[/quote]Bring on the hammer!

But I have still yet to get that friend request for the Windows Live chat thingy from the Ambassador program.

[/quote]Pop in the Ambassador section of the forum that does not exist and let DecimalAce know about it.
  4. voteDC Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

Well to be honest I have great doubt that there is anyone working on the forum. Almost six months since it launched and most of the issues that plagued it then are still here.
  5. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

You don't need a little badge by your name to be helpful, those who went into the program just want to help but stay connected with those who want to help as well. Besides they do weed out the bad seeds who came just for a badge.
  6. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Did I Miss Something ._.

^^English is my second language you know...
Thema:

1. Is XBox homophobic or did I miss something in the ToS? - Similar Threads - homophobic did miss

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...