Is xbox even seeing our requests???
Discus and support Is xbox even seeing our requests??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been on this subreddit for a but and have seen the most upvoted things in the requests page for each week. Yet I haven’t seen any of them added.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iiiMrSavior, Sep 4, 2021.
Thema:
Is xbox even seeing our requests???
Loading...
-
Is xbox even seeing our requests??? - Similar Threads - seeing requests
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
i have requested a refund and it was approved but i do not see the amount on my card i am...
in XBoX Games and Appsi have requested a refund and it was approved but i do not see the amount on my card i am...: I do not see the amount on my card and i requested a refund today how long will it take to show 45c0c33c-90ec-4978-95a8-f2f242853ce0 -
I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests
in XboX InsidersI’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then... -
how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?
in XBoX Rewards & Socialhow to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a -
Request games that we would like to see on gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsRequest games that we would like to see on gamepass: I would like to see a racing game called Blur... If possible, it had bad advertising but was a really good game 585a660b-de2d-48ee-bdac-62e7f6da233c -
Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.
in XboX InsidersWhere is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.: Help submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] -
How to see a friend request sent from an Xbox 1 on an Xbox 360.
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to see a friend request sent from an Xbox 1 on an Xbox 360.: I have an Xbox 360 but my friend has an Xbox 1 and we don't seem to be able to accept or even see each others friends requests so we can't play games with each other. How do we fix this? Thank... -
Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...
in XBoX on ConsolesGreyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...: Ok what's going on? Is it only me? When I play online, check the list of recent players, select a player and check his profile: - I don't see his profile picture - Add friend and disable audio...