Is Xbox complete extended 2 year warranty for the Xbox Series S transferable?

Discus and support Is Xbox complete extended 2 year warranty for the Xbox Series S transferable? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I might be selling my Xbox Series S soon. I bought Xbox complete warranty about 2 months ago. Anybody familiar with how to transfer the warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Huliz, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Huliz
    Huliz Guest

Hello. I might be selling my Xbox Series S soon. I bought Xbox complete warranty about 2 months ago. Anybody familiar with how to transfer the warranty to the new owner if I sell it?

:)

Huliz, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

From the Terms & Conditions:

"Coverage under this Policy may be transferred by You to another individual, You must inform Microsoft by contacting them by email
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or by phone at the telephone number found at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers."

Microsoft Complete T&Cs

I did, however, get that from what is listed under the UK version (that's where I am)...some countries may have differing T&Cs so best to go from this page, select your region, then scroll down to download the microsoft Complete For Devices section:

Region Select
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well it is attached to your console but to transfer you need to attach it from your ms account

You need to call ms store support for thus
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Huliz, usually the warranty is attached to the console, so when selling to someone else they will still have the warranty, however Its a little bit unclear how Microsft manage this, if you questions about the Microsoft "Complete" the link below has the most details and the means of contact.

Get Microsoft Complete for Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  6. TheDrSky125 Win User

Are you getting extended warranty?

Has anyone purchased the extended warranty from Microsoft? The only extended plan that seems to be available for my Xbox One is called "Microsoft Complete - Xbox One - 2 years". It costs $69.99 and states that it "covers all hardware issues for 2 years from
    the date of purchase". I was under the impression that the extended warranty was for a total of 3 years. Is this a typo in the plan description or is the warranty only for 2 years?
Thema:

1. Is Xbox complete extended 2 year warranty for the Xbox Series S transferable? - Similar Threads - complete extended warranty

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  10. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...