Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

Discus and support Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it? d540d841-359c-4bb6-b1c5-90d344bc8bbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Wells1, May 14, 2023.

1. Kevin Wells1
    Kevin Wells1 Guest

Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it?

:)

Kevin Wells1, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or Xbox live

Hello Kevin, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play online or connect to the Xbox live network on your Xbox 360.

When this started to happen?
    May I know if you're seeing an error code when you try to do it?
    And, may I know if you tried using a different Wi-Fi connection to see if the issue persist? (You can enable a mobile hotspot for this purpose)
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

2 xbox ones cant connect together

Use whatever you want , when it comes to xboxs I have personally fixed many MANY connection problems with mine , my friends and my sons friends simply by switching to netgear routers I'm a "whatever works " guy and when it comes to xbox , netgear works when
    others cant , wont or don't....

MANY problems solved
  4. Malacath Win User

Using wifi to connect to xbox live?

I've used wifi hotspots with my laptop many times.

Just connect the 360 to the laptop using ethernet connection and switch on internet connection sharing on PC.

Then sign into the hotspot on your laptop and xbox live should then work.

Problem is that an open NAT is not guaranteed.
  5. eM Weezyy Win User

Problem even when connecting directly from console to modem.

I assumed it was the modem since if I plug directly into the wall (the complimentary apt internet) I have strict NAT and can't connect to any friends' parties. When I switched to time warner they gave me their own modem and I have my own router. I tried
    using two different routers, both with ports forwarded specifically for Xbox One, and connected via ethernet and wifi, and both do not allow either my Xbox One or 360 to connect to the internet. Both don't even recognize the internet for that matter whenever
    it is through my private TWC modem, but both do connect with the complex internet.
  6. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
Thema:

1. Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or... - Similar Threads - 360 servers been

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  4. Xbox 360 online servers not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online servers not working?: My friend has just bought and downloaded Black Ops 2 and we were going to play it together, but when I loaded it up it told me that I couldn't connect to the xbox live servers, even though it's...
  5. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  6. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  7. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  8. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  9. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]
  10. What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?: What games still have working online servers on the Xbox 360? I know for example that recently the call of duty servers were brought back online but what other games were brought back or never...