Is Xbox 360 Compatible?

Discus and support Is Xbox 360 Compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will any of the Xbox Madden 23 or Battlefront 2 games work on a Xbox 360? I am buying for an Angel Tree and can't find any new games for them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Humphrey, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Is Xbox 360 Compatible?

Will any of the Xbox Madden 23 or Battlefront 2 games work on a Xbox 360? I am buying for an Angel Tree and can't find any new games for them.

:)

Michelle Humphrey, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360

Hi,

No, and Xbox 360 controller is not compatible with an Xbox One, nor is an Xbox One controller compatible with an Xbox 360.

Hola,

No, y el controlador Xbox 360 no es compatible con una Xbox One, ni tampoco es compatible con una Xbox 360.
  3. HassanB Win User

logitech g27

@Rodriktuga - Sorry this Logitech wheel is not compatible with the XBOX 360. It is only compatible with the PC and the PS3. There are no converters to make it work with the XBOX 360, you will need to purchase a compatible racing wheel with the XBOX 360.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

5. Term Royal Win User

Will racing wheels be recognized from games in backwards compaitbility mode?

Can I use the accessories (racing wheel, wireless headset, etc.) from my Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

Xbox 360 accessories are not compatible with Xbox One, and Xbox One accessories are not compatible with Xbox 360.

I found this here:
    support.xbox.com/.../compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

This may or may not be outdated though, I'm not sure.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny DLC help needed

The xbox 360 version is not compatible with the Xbox One.

The Xbox One has it's own version and that means the 360 DLC isn't compatible as well.
Thema:

Is Xbox 360 Compatible?

1. Is Xbox 360 Compatible? - Similar Threads - 360 Compatible

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  6. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  7. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  10. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...