Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

Discus and support Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichardLawton1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

:)

RichardLawton1, Jul 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. pawncrackers Win User

Transferring progress

Hi there,

Regrettably, sharing saved game data between profiles is not possible - this is to circumvent cheating, for the most part. If your son has a profile of his own, he will be able to share the benefits of
    your Gold membership, if you have one.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. ZWR63 Win User

Family Share Question.

When MS has that written in bold black letters (family member access to all consoles in home, shared between profiles) with no 30 paragraphs of legal lango attached. This is a guranteed 3-4 X1 purchase from me not to mention the continued 4 XBL gold accounts.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can I share my Gold account?

You can't share a gold membership between accounts.You would have to buy another gold membership if you want to set up another xbox live profile.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

can i have Xbox live gold on 2 consoles?

Hello Dawn Miller-Abbiss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in knowing if you can

share Xbox Live Gold
    between two consoles. It is possible to share the subscription between two different consoles. You must use the home console feature on the desired Xbox One. This will allow an account to share it's Xbox subscriptions and content to
    all other accounts on the console. You can set up the home console profile on your daughter's console, and she will be able to use Xbox Live Gold. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? - Similar Threads - XBL Gold able

2. Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown: Hello Guys, as mentioned above, I just redeemed 3 Keys with 12 month auf XBL Gold each with no problems. After each the message was shown, that everything worked fine and I received 12 months of...
  3. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?: I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking...
  4. XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions: Good day.. I have a month to month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and I am considering getting the game pass and upgrading to Xbox game pass ultimate. I just have a few questions regarding the move...
  5. Annoying Bug With XBL Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annoying Bug With XBL Gold: So my Gamepass Ultimate ran out about a month ago but I've been using my brother's account's ultimate until it expired last night, so I last night tried to get it on sale for one dollar, the...
  6. Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?: I am trying to repurchase XBL Gold for a year. All options to do so have been removed, and the only option I have available is the Xbox Game Pass. I don't want Xbox Game Pass, I only want XBL...
  7. Xbl gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl gold: 1 month ago i had purchased 1 month of xbox live gold on the microsoft Store and it was written: 1month+2free But today when i tried to start a party and they told me to buy more gold. SO...
  8. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  9. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....
  10. Lapse in XBL Gold impacting my ability to play/ownership for DL'd games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lapse in XBL Gold impacting my ability to play/ownership for DL'd games?: Hello, I seem to be having some issues with permissions for loading/playing games. I have 2 xbox one's and run 2 XBL Gold subscriptions. Some of my games will no longer load under either Gold...