Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

Discus and support Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormCrow1, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. StormCrow1
    StormCrow1 Guest

    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?


    Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using such software while playing microsoft games can result in a ban.

    :)
     
    StormCrow1, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

    I take it you were referring to ReWASD? I am not a lawyer nor work for Microsoft/Xbox so this is my personal opinion and should be construed as such:

    ReWASD seems to simply be remapping software so it is not gaining you any advantage over others so I don't see that it breaks the TOS. Actually configuring a controller to K+M settings will leave you at a disadvantage as using a controller is slower than K+M (generally)

    On the other hand, you may be seen as breaking these:

    "Don't Use unauthorized hardware or accessories"

    "Don't Use specialized software to gain unfair advantage over other players" (This one is dubious due to whether ReWASD gains an advantage or not)

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards#i
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey StormCrow1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    You mean reWASD?

    Well, it's not clear, but every usage of any software that could facilitate you and get you ahead of other, yes, could cause ban.
  4. R3d P01nt Win User

    Giving Away 99 Of Every Thing

    See my other post. I know that healing is part of the game. Using infinite divine blessings is not. They are rare for a reason. And, regardless, glitching to get endless supplies of everything is against the XBL code of conduct and is a bannable offense.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

    Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?

    No it is not a bannable offense, It is part of the game.
  6. Rylaker Win User

    Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?

    Absolutely not a bannable offense. It is in the game and you are playing it.
Thema:

Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

Loading...
  1. Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite? - Similar Threads - using rewasp bannable

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...