Is upgrading to the Beta Preview worth it?

Discus and support Is upgrading to the Beta Preview worth it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if I should move onto the Beta Preview because at this moment I’m on Delta Preview, I’m mostly just wondering if it’s worth it or not.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IdkWhatToNameThis8, Jul 9, 2023.

  1. Is upgrading to the Beta Preview worth it?


    I was wondering if I should move onto the Beta Preview because at this moment I’m on Delta Preview, I’m mostly just wondering if it’s worth it or not.

    submitted by /u/IdkWhatToNameThis8
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/IdkWhatToNameThis8, Jul 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Jerjef Win User

    Preview program....

    I was going to say the same thing GrowlingYapper. lol. Last night the early Halo 5 beta is announced for Preview program members, now the forum is flooded. Frankly I've been on the Preview program and quit long ago. Not worth the hassle.
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    the halo: reach disk from the last beta

    Bogeh made it into the Preview? RIGGED!

    Also, what beta preview.
  4. Adam Skelton Win User

    Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000

    I am having this same issue with both Xbox and Xbox (beta). This issue only arose after upgrading to Insider Preview build 14279. Even uninstalling the beta app and reinstalling did not resolve the issue. As the standard Xbox app is not uninstallable, I
    could not check with that app. But, just as OP suggested, killing the service with the PID did solve this problem. I'd hate to have to use this workaround each time...
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    New beta build rolling out

    @CAM i posted it here for people who are in the preview beta but dont go on the preview beta forums iv only gone on there a hand ful of times
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Preview Update 1409 : Speed Problems

    As this is a beta preview issue please ensure you post in the preview forums.
Thema:

Is upgrading to the Beta Preview worth it?

Loading...
  1. Is upgrading to the Beta Preview worth it? - Similar Threads - upgrading Beta Preview

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. MSFS2024 Console upgrade - Beta enrollment on new console

    in XboX Insiders
    MSFS2024 Console upgrade - Beta enrollment on new console: I have an Xbox Series S and joined the insider program to be able to play Flight Sim 2024 - System Update 1 which has way better scenery, water effects and fixed the mouse look around bug and have...