Is uno illegal on Xbox

Discus and support Is uno illegal on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr.Zvu, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Mr.Zvu
    Mr.Zvu Guest

Is uno illegal on Xbox

How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are buying it and they're not able to play it,isn't this illegal i kid but itll be one thing if it was only a few days but it's a good minute more

:)

Mr.Zvu, Feb 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is uno illegal on Xbox

It is an Ubisoft game and they run the servers
  3. Strivin4Madness Win User

How about UNO for Xbox One?

We need uno on the Xbox one. But we don't need the kinect. Just the simply uno itself. I don't know how a game that has over 800,000 players can't be on the Xbox one. But other games can be made for the 360 and one. We need uno on the one
  4. Continue using my Co Win User

UNO for Xbox one

There is a F2P Uno & Friends Xbox game on Windows 8 that has Achievements and Online Multiplayer. If Xbox One got an Uno game it would probably be a port of that game.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Uno!

love the rabbids themed deck, brilliant rules on that one, and they will be bringing more themes out at a later date, chat and video limited to friends for now, which after playing the 360 version for many years could be a good choice due to certain individuals
    with camera's, yuk.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Uno!

Prominence Poker and Magic: Duels will save you more money and arguably entertain you better.
Thema:

Is uno illegal on Xbox

1. Is uno illegal on Xbox - Similar Threads - uno illegal

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online: Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work . 31e80272-a2c2-4568-9aac-b6be43c3436d
  5. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  6. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?: Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again...
  7. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.: I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his...
  8. Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now: Ive tried everything to make the game work and it always crashes when pressing the A button in the starting menu. the game constantly goes on sale but ubisoft hasn't done anything about it yet...
  9. UNO won't work on any of my Xbox consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO won't work on any of my Xbox consoles: I wanted to play UNO with my friends, only to find out that my games doesn't work. Every time I press A to start, it crashes to the home screen. I've tried restarting both my Xbox One and Series...
  10. UNO crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO crashing: work around switch Acounts and play a match and switch back 7de31da6-98f8-476b-9f77-1481eed28928