Is this weird

Discus and support Is this weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know why it's showing two different versions of the Xbox One version of Hogwarts legacy in the Microsoft store for me it shows two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickKlonowski, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Is this weird

Does anyone know why it's showing two different versions of the Xbox One version of Hogwarts legacy in the Microsoft store for me it shows two different versions one I can pre-order that says not playable on this device and another version saying not sold separately

:)

PatrickKlonowski, Mar 12, 2023
  2. LivelessSteak Win User

Weird

Thaks for the help...I was doing something wrong all the time..but when my friend came to help me everything solved out..Thanks again
  3. LivelessSteak Win User

Weird

This didn't help at all... My account is in my hardrive, so I don't need to download it...and to chance my Windows live ID I need to get my account connected to xbox live, but when I do that my console says "Your Xbox Live membership information isn't valid.
    Use profile with a valid membership or download your profile from Xbox Live"... so can I chance my windows live ID in the internet or what should I do?
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

This is weird

This happens alot when trying to buy gold off the site. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Also try using a different browser or computer
  5. Gnastie Gnome Win User

Weird..

one game of hardcore tdm it gave me a sniper rifle and the knife, I was like wait a minute this isnt any of my classes
  6. CalFase Win User

Weird..

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]

Sometimes I spawn and can't run for like 5 seconds.

[/quote]

This happens to me at the beginning of every singe game. wtf?!
Thema:

Is this weird

1. Is this weird - Similar Threads - weird

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Weird!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird!?: Sorry for bad english I just got a xbox360, i have looked at the xbox classic games playable on the 360. ( nfs underground 2) i did the disc in it and cant play it….. someone that can help or...
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  10. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...