Is this possible?

Discus and support Is this possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Prior to purchasing an Xbox One, I read that the Optical Out Port does not currently support Dolby Digital. I am fine with this as the patch to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dL x GaMe, Jan 1, 2014.

1. dL x GaMe
    dL x GaMe Guest

Is this possible?

Prior to purchasing an Xbox One, I read that the Optical Out Port does not currently support Dolby Digital. I am fine with this as the patch to fix this is apparently coming in "early 2014", but I can not use my headset for Surround Sound until then. The
    TV I am using has an Optical Out Port, I was wondering whether I could use this for Surround Sound. I'm probably wrong in thinking that this will work.

:)

dL x GaMe, Jan 1, 2014
  2. GregJerauld
    GregJerauld Guest
    Is this...?

Any differences between this and the 360 version?

GregJerauld, Jan 1, 2014
  3. THIS IS ***

No complaints from micro soft ever!! Yeah i had red ring once but the support they gave me to get it fixed was simple and great..

BLUNTS2THEDOME1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Is this possible?

Works for me...I run optic out from my TV into my headset transmitter, did a wire solder into the included xb 1 chat headset and have full chat/game audio and mic in my TB headset.

Burnin TODI, Jan 1, 2014
  5. dL x GaMe
    dL x GaMe Guest
    Just tried it. Seems to be working, though it sounds a bit inferior when compared to the Xbox 360's Optical Out.

dL x GaMe, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Anyone know what pack this pic is in?

Never seen it. Could possibley be a US only pack.
  7. ExiledForever Win User

my gamerscore got reset and i didnt mod!!

Same exact thing happend to me, was playing Mass Effect 3 late lastnight and the next day i sign in and get that message that i was signed into another console. Didn't make much sense at the time but whatever, start playing ME3 online and i start getting
    achievements i know i had. Looked and it was reset, 40k+gs gone for no reason.

I wonder it its possibley related to Mass Effect 3, i did use ms points to buy a spectre pack. Would like to know if others are having this same problem.

I put allot of effort into unlocking 100% of the achievments on some games, this really hurts.
  8. wolfdre2011 Win User

Xbox One GPU

they are using a more powerful customized chip and are possibley tweeking it to be 900mhz vs 800mhz.
  9. JeremyBaker4 Win User

Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

Theres an xbox live stauts problem right now microsft is trying to fix it hundereds of thousands possibley million sof xbox users are ezpercing the same thing including me.
  10. CarlDurand Win User

The Trouble With XBOX & Games

Actually the main reason for the complaint on DLC was due to teh fact i bought a car or two, yet regardless of being signed in as my gamer tag and yes it is a different connection (staying with family elsewhere) its saying i need to buy the cars again, but
    i think not which tells me its again about the company making money any way they can even if that means forcing you to pay multiple times for the same sales.

And as for the 1080 pointer it was just that a point ... i dont care if it is or it isnt 1080 infact i would much rather a game plays perfectly as opposed to looks great but runs liek a sac of ...

NOW i am NOT saying PS4 is going to be any better, but i AM thinking i just want a console for playing games on i had hoped XBOX ONE would be that console. As i have for the most part been over the moon with the 360, and while for once yes i wanted to be
    an early adopter the XBOX One is in no way filling me with pride like i thought it would and so far apart from (Tomb Raider) of all games i have felt pretty let down by this so called next gen business.

Ryse is pretty good for what it is (hack N Slash) good for a once over in campaigne mode possibley a go or two in MP but thats about it.

Titanfall beta was pretty sweet will i buy the full game at the price they will want especially for new, not a chance to expensive and whiel yes it was ok titanfall wasnt exactly special in my eyes.
Thema:

Is this possible?

1. Is this possible? - Similar Threads - possible

2. I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft...: I have an old gamertag i no longer use connected to my microsoft account. The current gamertag i use is conected to an old email address that is expired. Is it possible to remove the old gamertag...
  3. Warzone 2.0 continually logging me out, despite having done every possible update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone 2.0 continually logging me out, despite having done every possible update: I have troubleshot this ongoing problem w/ every suggestion online: - clearing cache and MAC, hard reboot, rebooting my internet (hard wired), uninstalled and reinstalled the game, factory reset...
  4. CALL OF DUTY MW2 VAULT EDITION UPGRADE NOT POSSIBLE WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CALL OF DUTY MW2 VAULT EDITION UPGRADE NOT POSSIBLE WHY?: Hey everyone. I have purchased the New Call of Duty modern warfare 2 Cross-Gen bundle. I have been enjoying the game alot like most of you. I noticed on the store that it was possible to upgrade...
  5. Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another...: Or is it possible to have 2 people using the same microsoft acc playing together? 39d20427-e9b8-466f-ab06-91d4231b0cf5
  6. Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back?: A couple months ago my sister changed my gamertag to something stupid and I didn't have 10$ at the time to change it back, but when I try it says the names unavailable. My old username was...
  7. hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not...: hello, I have a question, is it possible to delete achievements from a certain game and not hide them, and if possible reset statistics from a certain game c8eab71b-10e1-4796-82a9-f895328ba930
  8. Members of Microsoft, is it possible to move "Get Automatic Updates" to Energy-Efficient Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Members of Microsoft, is it possible to move "Get Automatic Updates" to Energy-Efficient Mode?: I'd like for Xbox One and Series consoles to be more energy efficient, and for gamers like me, to enjoy our games without needing to be interrupted for updates. d686ed94-21f0-4480-b4f9-910a9d2840d0
  9. is it possible to install the games that i bought for my xbox on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to install the games that i bought for my xbox on pc: I bought rdr2 for my xbox sx i wanted to know if i can play it with my pc xbox app or i have to purchase the game again for my pc f5330718-6878-41b9-81dc-ca21597be60c
  10. 3 Xbox’s same household. Is it possible to all share mw2 or other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Xbox’s same household. Is it possible to all share mw2 or other games: Hello, wanted to see what others experience is. We have 3 Xbox’s in the same household. I know linking accounts only works for 2 Xbox’s but what if it’s actually in the same house hood and the IP...