Is this normal?! Please help!

Discus and support Is this normal?! Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel668, May 22, 2024.

1. Gabriel668
    Gabriel668 Guest

I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's been lasting for years and but suddenly it kept turning on every 3 seconds it it and no matter how many times I've tried everything it doesn't work it doesn't work my controllers are not plugged in and my gray box is hot I've unplugged it and plugged it back in and I just don't know what to do I took my CD out and everything I don't know what to do about it I don't know when I got it I'm pretty sure back in 2016 and is struggling a lot and it can't play certain games on it without having a seizure so should I do something or not worry about it's just now started doing it

:)

Gabriel668, May 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Gabriel668, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

That's not normal.

It seems to be an issue with the power supply, but I can't be sure, is just a guess.

Sadly, it's an older console and not serviced anymore.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

if its one of the original white ones then its had a good run as they are around 15 to 19 years old now as they stopped getting made around 2009 for the white model or before. not worth the repair these days.
  4. rylands-82DA907D-102 Win User

Is this normal? Please help, New here.

Following on from what Smwutches said there are also free gamer pictures you can download from the marketplace, default ones already on your xbox, and you can put your gamer picture as your avatar from the avatar editor
  5. AngelEVERLIVING Win User

It disconnects you because of a game update. Xbox is very forceful about the applicating of their updates and you will not be able to go online at all playing a game that is not up to date.

As for your profile picture...go to the guide (the center 'X' button) and go all the way over to the right. Go to profile settings and you should see an option for profile picture.

Hope I helped!
  6. Smwutches Win User

It it's disconnecting you because there is an update, then that is pretty normal when you first connect. If it's just disconnecting you then there may be an issue.

To change your gamerpic (the panda) you can purchase other pictures to download in the marketplace and then go to your profile on your console and there should be an option to change gamerpic. You can change it from there.
Thema:

1. Is this normal?! Please help! - Similar Threads - normal Please help

2. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  3. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  4. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  5. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  6. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  7. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  8. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  9. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  10. Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?: My xbox x is getting quite warm during operation, I was wondering if this was normal? 5b61b523-50e6-4c3c-b96c-1051a269347f