Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

Discus and support Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/LavAsian [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LavAsian, May 23, 2020.

  1. /u/LavAsian
    /u/LavAsian Guest

    Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

    /u/LavAsian, May 23, 2020
    #1
  2. The SolidEgg Win User

    Home menu/Dashboard

    You can customize it just hit the home button then scroll to your icon and it should say
    Customize Guide Tabs
  3. - AJ - Win User

    Discord

    Hi, PurpleGalaxy99! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Discord.

    Have you already tried changing your headset's chat mixer? to do so:

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Select the speaker icon at the bottom of the guide's main tab.
    - Move the chat mixer's bar a little towards the person icon.

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. Starrmie Win User

    Stop changing the dashboard

    Youre able to changr your guid icons around in the settings tab
  5. danihaapaniemi Win User

    Indie Game Problems

    Account Management

    - Accessible via the Guide or the Main Dashboard

    + Via Guide

    1) Open the Guide, press the big Silver button with the X to do this

    2) Scroll Left to most left Blade (Tab)

    3) Scroll down to Account Management

    + Via Main Dashboard

    1) Go to My XBOX Channel by scrolling up or down

    2) Scroll 1 to the right

    3) Press A

    4) Account management is either on that tab or the one immediately to the right

    I think Account Management is only available when you already have a gamertag on the system that's signed in. Account Management does not allow creation of new gamertags. To create a new gamertag:

    + Via Guide

    1) Open Guide with no gamertags signed in

    2) Scroll down to Create Profile

    + Via Main Dashboard

    1) Go to My XBOX with no one signed in

    2) Scroll 1 to the right and press A

    3) Scroll through the tabs until you reach Create Gamertag

    Source: Yahoo answers
  6. BraedenWentz��✠Win User

    Guide tabs

    (rs_xbox_release_2005_200522-1800)
Thema:

Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

Loading...
  1. Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully... - Similar Threads - does irritate guys

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]