Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

Discus and support Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v/bpj686w6s0nh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Grand Theft Auto V c44edd02-6d2c-48ba-8c0e-a81183f1cae9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OcinOlegna19, Dec 29, 2019.

1. OcinOlegna19
    OcinOlegna19 Guest

Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

OcinOlegna19, Dec 29, 2019
  2. OcinOlegna19 Win User

GTA V online only or can be played offline?

3. OcinOlegna19 Win User

GTA V online only or can be played offline?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Do i Need to subscribe for gold subscription to play sea of theives

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required to play any online multiplayer on any game.

You can play offline on games that have offline modes but some games are online only and they require gold membership to play.

You will have to buy gold to play that game's online mode.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at the capabilities section.

Since you already have a thread open, please keep any questions to your
    original thread.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer.

Without it you can play offline game modes but some games are online only, as Fortnite is.

You will need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play online on Fortnite.
Thema:

1. Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at... - Similar Threads - game played offline

2. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  3. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game: Xbox you need to sort this issue really because I've paid for the games I own online but when there's no Internet it says I need a connection well that's not on really is it as a paying customer...
  6. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...
  7. I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.

in XboX Insiders
    I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.: At the cost of saving yourselves a few dollars you're wasting HOURS of my time setting XBOX 360 for my kid and then signing my account in and resetting my fricking password every few years when he...
  8. Playing EA owned games offline on a linked Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing EA owned games offline on a linked Xbox One: i have an owned EA game and my EA account linked to my xbox one , when i try to play my EA game on xbox it says "sign in with profile used to buy this game , make sure subscription to Gold , game...
  9. i can't play the games that i owned offline anymore after this update

in XboX Insiders
    i can't play the games that i owned offline anymore after this update: i was playing witcher 3 that i played offline just before updating my console but after update every offline game that i used to play(skyrim for example )unplayable without internet connection...
  10. Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my downloaded games offline on my home Xbox?: I currently don’t have internet. I have been trying to play my downloaded games on my main account, which my Xbox one is the home Xbox of. But every time I try to play the downloaded games offline...