is this fixable?

Discus and support is this fixable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft account I made and logged into Minecraft with was deleted but now I cannot access Minecraft so I remade another Microsoft account with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruby Tuesday1, Nov 28, 2022.

1. is this fixable?

The Microsoft account I made and logged into Minecraft with was deleted but now I cannot access Minecraft so I remade another Microsoft account with the same email and its still not letting me sign in for minecraft, I dont know what to do because i cannot unlink them

:)

Ruby Tuesday1, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

is this fixable?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate the error that way we can check what are the necessary steps to perform.

Can you please let me know the exact message that you're getting whenever you're trying to sign in to Minecraft? Also, what device are you using?
  3. carlyg1 Win User

minecraft bedrock error message linked account

so is this problem fixable?
  4. Dethk1ok40 Win User

Xbox1 and Xbox360 - why have YOU killed off sending cross platform communications?

I guess the next question is...Is it fixable?
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Is this Glitch/bug fixable?

Yes, the full game should be rid of most if not all bugs. That's why there's a beta, to see what needs to be changed/fixed. It's not a perfect one, but it's still fun.
  6. MattKohl101 Win User

Is this Glitch/bug fixable?

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Yes, the full game should be rid of most if not all bugs. That's why there's a beta, to see what needs to be changed/fixed. It's not a perfect one, but it's still fun.

[/quote]

The only game that gets rid of most if not all bugs is Halo and Bungie, being the best developers in the business.

-

To the OP, it's a combination of hit detection being off and the poor network performance/connectivity of the game itself. It's tough to tell how much better it will be in the final game... It's basically a sure thing that the first week or two will be pretty
    terrible though.
Thema:

is this fixable?