Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?
Discus and support Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I purchased an Xbox One X because i have a £1000.00 Sony 4K HDR TV. I am shocked that the actual Dashboard is still in 1080p and NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HadooKen00, Apr 24, 2018.
Thema:
Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?
Loading...
-
Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ? - Similar Threads - Dashboard ever going
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
New dashboard is by far the worst ever
in XboX InsidersNew dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with... -
Will xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013?
in XBoX on WindowsWill xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013?: Will xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013, I loved it and id love for it to be an option again. Please add this feature as a customization option so you can easily change your dashboard... -
Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....
in XboX InsidersJust got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] -
Worst Dashboard Update Ever !!!!
in XBoX on ConsolesWorst Dashboard Update Ever !!!!: Ok so I turn on my xbox one today and I am greeted by a crappy dashboard that was force installed without my permission. This new dashboard update has got to be the worst one I've ever seen ever... -
Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.: I've been in the program since 8th August made a forum thread on 11th because i didn't have access, 3 weeks later still no access they tell me to PM miss portia on 21st... 5 days later no reply PM...