Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable?

Discus and support Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] The deck is shown in the picture (Klondoke Draw 3 Game). The txt file shows the card that are known, and "??" stands for the unknown cards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jinkela, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Jinkela
    Jinkela Guest

Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable? [​IMG]
    The deck is shown in the picture (Klondoke Draw 3 Game). The txt file shows the card that are known, and "??" stands for the unknown cards. (s=spades, h=hearts, c=clubs, d=diamonds, e. g. 6h=6 of hearts)

:)

Jinkela, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Jinkela Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today

If you're playing with a random deck, yes. Some decks are unsolvable when you select those.
    Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
    This is a Bonus Game deck, and theoretically it SHOULD BE solvable.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That would be a possibility
    May I know if you tried asking this to the specialized Microsoft solitaire collection support?

They can look further on this specific bonus game and give you the proper answer
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jinkela

If you're playing with a random deck, yes. Some decks are unsolvable when you select those.

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. Erwin Reithmaier Win User

Solitaire Pyramid

There is a misunderstanding! I know the "+"button (new game). But if I detect that the first of three decks is unsolvable i do not want to start a brand new game but only skip the current (unsolvable) deck.
  6. Ideas Man 360 Win User

2012-11-9 Pyramid challenge unsolvable?

You're right, Pyramid round 2 is unsolvable. However, the challenge itself is not unsolvable. I played it through the first time, and got stuck with the 10 blocking the 3s and my score not quite reaching the threshold. Played it again though, and
    managed to achieve it quite easily (1835).

Give it another go and make sure you eliminate the entire row to get your bonus which pushes you over the threshold.

Regarding solving Klondike, don't waste your moves shuffling the deck. Make every move in the tableau you can before shuffling the deck. I just tried it then, and I got it out in 67 moves.
Thema:

1. Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable? - Similar Threads - Bonus Game Unsolvable

2. 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked: 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked at the screen shown when failing to solve. Fields for undo last move and end game is blank and inactive with the solver showing the key but clicking has no...
  3. Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game: Is anyone else not get the bonus points for being an Xbox ultimate subscriber and having 7 + friends for the jewel game and play a PC game? I'm a Xbox ultimate subscriber and have 7 + friends...
  4. how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games: so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know how do i redeem it...
  5. Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?: As the question says I pre ordered a game and for whatever reason I decided to play it on another account purely to have a name that matched. Because of this I can’t use the pre order set which is...
  6. Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game: I play Solitaire on the Solitaire and bonus Games program. for the last week or 2, when you try to start the bonus game in the app, it hangs for a minute, then closes the program. This is across...
  7. When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...: It defaults immediately to.desktop. windows 10. c79e53f6-a035-4f75-b7e3-9482b2be2a24
  8. The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...: [img] I got this on my game (PC) when I completed the weekly rewards (12/1/22) It doesn't seem real. If i click Play I'm taken to the game screen but It won't let me in and I have to cancel. What...
  9. when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...: when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze silver etc. Any ideas how to reset would be appreciated. 02bf978f-2a98-4ba2-b83f-856fb81ba999
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install (Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to...