Is this an error or do I have to pay again for the same game I already bought?

Discus and support Is this an error or do I have to pay again for the same game I already bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Ark and All the dlcs but it says I need the game pass for cloud gaming. I have tried signing in and out of my account but it still says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry�� West, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Is this an error or do I have to pay again for the same game I already bought?

I have bought Ark and All the dlcs but it says I need the game pass for cloud gaming. I have tried signing in and out of my account but it still says I need the game pass.

:)

Harry�� West, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

You don't need to buy the game again.

Basically the system goes like this:

If you just buy a game you can stream it from your console to your phone/tablet etc. for free. However if you want to stream it from Microsoft own servers you require Games Pass.

The problem is that most peoples internet isn't good enough to stream a game from their own console, so its up to you how you go from here, either play the game locally on your console or pay the charge to stream it from Microsoft.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your game. Just to confirm, are you playing on a PC or Xbox console?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Need to pay again for a game I already bought

Hello, does it show that the money was taken out of your account for the game?
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

For the first time you brought it? Was their any returns of that money later on down the line??
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

If it doesn't show in your download history then that usually means it wasn't purchased on your account. You would have to make sure you're signed in to the account that purchased it in order to redownload it. If you're 100% sure that it was your account that purchased it and it's not showing in your download history, you will need to contact support.
Thema:

1. Is this an error or do I have to pay again for the same game I already bought? - Similar Threads - error pay again

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  4. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  5. Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." how do i fix this i got...: The code i got was from nitro i got.It was in a gift inventory, and when i redemed the error:"Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card." pops out. How do i fix this?...
  6. Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...: How can I get this resolved? My son got excited now no one will help me resolve the Microsoft error and complete the transaction. a94ac230-0adc-4c34-bd2c-f296abf880e1
  7. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  8. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...
  9. How do you want to pay the rest? error

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you want to pay the rest? error: When I tried purchasing the PC Game Pass(Beta), with $5.01 as my Microsoft balance, it wouldn't let me purchase it(even though it's only $1.00) because apparently my balance isn't enough to...
  10. Charged for item during Marketplace error and being asked to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for item during Marketplace error and being asked to pay again: I tried to but the Cold,Cold Heart Euro 9.99) dlc for Batman Arkham Origins but I was given an error message. After seeing the message I went to check the status of live and saw that the...