Is this a scam?

Discus and support Is this a scam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy Forza Horizon 5, and I found a copy of it for $6.98 USD on eBay. The seller has all positive reviews (100%), and I would be protected by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnappyBranch603, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Is this a scam?

I want to buy Forza Horizon 5, and I found a copy of it for $6.98 USD on eBay. The seller has all positive reviews (100%), and I would be protected by the Ebay Money-Back Guarantee, so should I buy it? I'm suspicious of the fact that there's no actual product key given to me, that I'd have to sign in with an account that they sell to me. Would that give them access to my computer info/IP address?

Here's the link to the item in question:

[mod removed]

:)

SnappyBranch603, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Virgin Gaming is a scam! Be aware people

How is it a scam exactly? They announced a tenative tourney, and didnt hold it. No money was taken from anyone concerning the tourney. So how exactly is it a scam? Scams involve money or something tangible.

Jerkish, sure. Scam, no.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I bought a game on accident and can't refund it because you only get 1 refund a year

So I just got scammed? Wow I'm filing a report
    No, you didn't get scammed. You received what you bought. So not scammed.
  6. MajorParachute1 Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

There is no pay to play scam in the works. The only scam they running is the pay to stat one.
Thema:

Is this a scam?

1. Is this a scam? - Similar Threads - scam

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. Xbox controller update scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller update scam: This is my 2nd Xbox series x controller that has sticking buttons after a software update. How are Microsoft getting away with it?? Anyone else experiencing the same thing? In my opinion they have...
  4. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  5. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  6. Is this a scam email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a scam email?: [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?...
  7. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  8. Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?: I have cod Cold war on disk and they are still trying to make me purchase it. After hours on the phone they did nothing. Now I can't even get help after being hung up on and reaching some bs help...
  9. Did I get scammed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did I get scammed?: I placed an order for a custom elite series 2 Xbox controller back in November of last year and every time I check on my status it only says processing and I have not received a tracking number or...
  10. Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!: Ok so i had the old series 2 controller where everything came included. the case, the sticks, the d-pad and the triggers on the back, now i had to return it cause of the sticks and the a button...