Is this a real email or a phishing scam?

Discus and support Is this a real email or a phishing scam? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an email from the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Xlcm) it told me I had received an enforcement, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Bryne, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Drew Bryne
    Drew Bryne Guest

I received an email from the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Xlcm) it told me I had received an enforcement, I opened it up and logged in, it had said I had no enforcement placed against me. So the only question I have now because I forgot to think about it earlier is if the Xlcm email is actually associated with Microsoft.

:)

Drew Bryne, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Enforcement history doesn't update immediately

You can always check it at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. NightfireZombie Win User

Xbox Live and Axe Deoderant Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner???

What was the email that emailed you? You might be the victim of a phishing scam.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft wants me to replace my console

It sounds like a phishing scam. Uour friend should not click on any links contained in this email.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

I've not heard of phishing scams via text. Mist places will never ask you that info via text or email.
  6. grfootball80 Win User

I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.

Misspelled words usually indicate a phishing scam. I wouldn't click any links if you weren't expecting the email.
Thema:

1. Is this a real email or a phishing scam? - Similar Threads - real email phishing

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on 1 email My Real Account is PandaPoopShoot but i accidentaly created...: How to delete a extra account because now i cant log in to my real account. Somebody please help me. I bought Minecraft now i cant play it. - NotA_Dog or PandaPoopShoot...
  4. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  5. is this a real email?

in XBoX on Windows
    is this a real email?: i got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying Please do not reply. This was sent from an unmonitored address The Xbox Safety team has found that...
  6. How do I recover an email from an Xbox account that’s email isn’t real and password I can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an email from an Xbox account that’s email isn’t real and password I can’t...: So I when I was younger I made an Xbox account to play games on which I even put money into those games. I wanted to go back and relive some memories and I can’t seem to remember the password to...
  7. How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person: How to file a complaint over phone or through email as your support is useless and a waste of time if I can't get through then filing with the bbb is my only way 442482e9-9e37-4f12-85f9-98918c71dbd2
  8. How do I speak with a real person instead of waiting on an email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I speak with a real person instead of waiting on an email?: My minecraft account has been breached by someone. They claim to have something called a "refresh token" and I want them to not have access anymore. Although if I wait the multiple days it takes...
  9. Changing Xbox Email and Real name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox Email and Real name: I'm trying to change my email address for my Xbox account and Xbox account only. I've added an alias email address but I want to use the alias only for my Xbox account, not for Skype or any other...
  10. I'm not sure if this email is fake or real

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm not sure if this email is fake or real: I got this email today from xbox.com/rewards saying if I join Bing rewards by October 15, 2015 I will get a $5.00 Xbox live. So I clicked on it and ask me to sign in then it showed up about...