Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

Discus and support Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a couple of Nyko batteries for over four years and they are just now being to lose charge capacity. I can still go for days without charing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3gaToxic, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?


    I've had a couple of Nyko batteries for over four years and they are just now being to lose charge capacity. I can still go for days without charing and they do work with the MS charging cord.
     
    Nemesis121804, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Auswulf Win User

    Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

    Not saying you do this. Just a tip: To extend the battery life of batteries always use then till they are flat, then charge them. Constantly charging them with energy in them can shorten the lifespan.
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

    I bought the Nyko one for my Xbox One controllers and it works fine.
  4. The Cthulhu Win User

    Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

    Clearly doesn't use the official charge cable. I've always been a bit leary of cheap third party items like this, I say avoid it.
  5. Nemesis121804 Win User

    Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

    I've had a couple of Nyko batteries for over four years and they are just now being to lose charge capacity. I can still go for days without charing and they do work with the MS charging cord.
  6. Auswulf Win User

    Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

    Rechargeable batteries are the way to go like those posted above me. I use duracell AA rechargeable batteries for my controllers and AAA Duracell batteries for my wireless headset. When they go flat I just put them on charge and put a backup pair in.
Thema:

Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

Loading...
  1. Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? - Similar Threads - real Rechargeable battery

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  4. Real Steel robot boxing videogame

    in XboX Insiders
    Real Steel robot boxing videogame: Microsoft should make a reboot of the Real Steel boxing game from 2011 submitted by /u/Miserable_Pop_2929 [link] [comments]
  5. Earn Real Cash Rewards with Scrambly - Get Instant Withdrawals

    in XboX Insiders
    Earn Real Cash Rewards with Scrambly - Get Instant Withdrawals: can yall sign up I need this extra money thank you so much submitted by /u/Dizzy_Respect8593 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I speak to a real microsoft person?(Open a microsoft ticket)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real microsoft person?(Open a microsoft ticket): I just made an microsoft account with an email address I already made a microsoft account with. I baught minecraft java and had an xbox account linked with this account. However now Iam unable to...
  7. EA FC 25 initial and current squads real faces

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 25 initial and current squads real faces: Hi everyone I have recently purchase EA FC 25 on Xbox Series S. I really love the fact that this year there are many real game faces however the updates messed the whole thing up. In the the...
  8. Suggestion: Real-Time Game Translation via ChatGPT on Xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion: Real-Time Game Translation via ChatGPT on Xbox: Dear Xbox Team, I'm a player from Turkey. As a gamer, I’ve noticed that many games still don’t offer Turkish language support—especially on consoles. Because of this, I often choose to buy games...
  9. REAL HUMAN SUPPORT WITHOUT SIGNING IN!

    in XBoX on Windows
    REAL HUMAN SUPPORT WITHOUT SIGNING IN!: My son's Xbox account was hacked over a year ago. My debit card was on file for that. He has been on the phone with you, I have been on the phone with you. I have no idea how I was ever able to...
  10. Real fix for error code 0x800704c6

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Real fix for error code 0x800704c6: Hey! I have had the issue of trying to install/update games in the Xbox App and receiving error code 0x800704c6 when I try to install when on my home wifi. I dont have the issue when I use my...