Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement?

Discus and support Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my rechargeable battery pack will not hold a charge anymore and I guess I need a new one but I do not want to spend 20bucks on a new one (that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3gaToxic, Apr 6, 2014.

1. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest

So my rechargeable battery pack will not hold a charge anymore and I guess I need a new one but I do not want to spend 20bucks on a new one (that is ridiculous). I found this on ebay. Seems good. But want to know what you guys think. I don't want to buy
    this an it is fake or not good.

2pcs Wireless 3600 mAh Controller Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox 360 | eBay

Thanks.

:)

M3gaToxic, Apr 6, 2014
  2. SmokeyTangent8, Apr 6, 2014
  3. Changes That Should Be Made to The Xbox One

Hello "Boas BS5" Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? :)

I purchased a rechargeable battery pack / charger kit for $20.00 (I think) for my Xbox 360 a good while back & the rechargeable battery pack only recharges up to 75% (3 out ot 4) bars within months of being used.

I haven't used rechargeable battery packs since then as I can buy a 36 pack of AA batteries on sale for $10 and it last me for about 3 months (give or take LOL).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Boas BS5" Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 6, 2014
  4. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

Clearly doesn't use the official charge cable. I've always been a bit leary of cheap third party items like this, I say avoid it.

The Cthulhu, Apr 6, 2014
  5. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest
    Do you know if the Nyko one is good? I think that uses the official charge cable.

M3gaToxic, Apr 6, 2014
  6. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest
    No experience with Nyko products, sorry.

The Cthulhu, Apr 6, 2014
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    I would go with official charge packs or rechargeable batteries. Used alot of different 3rd party battery packs and they are dodgy and do not last long enough.

Auswulf, Apr 6, 2014
  8. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest

Thing is the official packs are freaking 20 dollars. That is crazy. Only got like 9 dollars to spend (low money I know). My battery pack confuses me because I have a charge and play cord that when plugged into the controller with battery pack will be red
    and then go green. But if I plug it in just a little it will stay red a little longer but still ends up going green...I know it is not fully charged. I also have a Microsoft charging dock that will be red for a slit second and then go green...but the battery
    shows up as 3 bars (and I don't even think it is because sometimes it drops to 2 bars right away) I don't remember how long I have had the batter pack..its one of the black ones because I have a black slim controllers. So yeah not sure if it is the batter
    pack of charge and play cord. Don't have any way to test with anyone else.

M3gaToxic, Apr 6, 2014
  9. If you buy a cheaper one you'll probably spend more money over time on replacements than the ms one. I got mine from disk replay in october and it got 7 hours new but now it only gets 6 hours

And it takes longer to charge now also, so I'm gonna get an official one when mine dies (probably not too long from now )

Fear2Eternity, Apr 7, 2014
  10. spartan Mook117, Apr 8, 2014
  11. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    I bought the Nyko one for my Xbox One controllers and it works fine.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 8, 2014
  12. I had the same exact one OP posted, and I got it from some Chinese website, was only $5 or so like the one above. Thing is, the battery started to leak for me, with this white powder on the contacts. I wouldn't bother with it. Though I did have one before,
    very similar but was white, and it worked perfectly fine, the battery life is nothing like the 360 batteries, but it gets the job done.

If you can't afford the microsoft brand, I say buy it and see how it goes. But if it starts to leak anything, make sure to get rid of it environmentally, like a electronic recycle place.

Dr Black Bones, Apr 19, 2014
  13. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Not saying you do this. Just a tip: To extend the battery life of batteries always use then till they are flat, then charge them. Constantly charging them with energy in them can shorten the lifespan.

Auswulf, Apr 20, 2014
  14. Ryan D Shepard, Apr 24, 2014
  15. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Rechargeable batteries are the way to go like those posted above me. I use duracell AA rechargeable batteries for my controllers and AAA Duracell batteries for my wireless headset. When they go flat I just put them on charge and put a backup pair in.

Auswulf, Apr 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Is this a real and good Rechargeable battery pack replacement? - Similar Threads - real Rechargeable battery

2. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  3. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  4. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  5. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  6. Real Microsoft #?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real Microsoft #?: So I went to Xbox support website and selected call option so that they would call me- got a call in a few seconds as stated but the help I received was incredibly underwhelming and didn’t...
  7. How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...: Having an issue with retaining a case number or ID 34d157a1-e874-4c10-857b-2667699fd930
  8. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  9. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  10. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....