Is this a legit keyboard?

Discus and support Is this a legit keyboard? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a MS ergo keyboard, model 1878 and not quite sure it is legit. It looks a lot like the Ergo 4000 ( the one i want) but it has a log of extra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HathMH, Oct 9, 2022.

1. HathMH
    HathMH Guest

I bought a MS ergo keyboard, model 1878 and not quite sure it is legit. It looks a lot like the Ergo 4000 ( the one i want) but it has a log of extra keys, the smaller enter button and the top row functions keys, and a few other things for the right pinky. I do like the fraction keys, but would probably not use them.

But the smaller Enter key is really throwing me off.

Is this a legit MS keyboard?

Oh, and I know I am probably posting in the wrong forum...not sure why MS has a support page but doesn't list hardware in the dropdown.

Is this a legit keyboard? [​IMG]

:)

HathMH, Oct 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Hathmh

It's important to know... Where did you purchased the keyboard?
    Depends on the store the probability that could be a fake keyboard exists.

Looking your image... Apparently seems legit (But that's the thing with a knock-off, that's the purpose)
  3. auburnlaw Win User

Is this legit?

It asked for age, race, income, and *** but that's as close to personal as it got. LOL, didn't like that three letter word that is synonymous with gender.
  4. OGC CRAZY J Win User

is this legit?

Please post all Support questions here in a forum.... This forum is for communities to recruit for their clan

forums.xbox.com
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Is this Legit ?

[quote user="Lure108"]

What is COG?

[/quote]

It stands for the Coalition of Ordered Governments from the Gears of War franchise.
  6. Sinnix Win User

Is this Legit ?

Microsoft just sent me two more codes: C7H4NU2RQWPZ and 79VKHG8DAUNY --- enjoy!
Thema:

1. Is this a legit keyboard? - Similar Threads - legit keyboard

2. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  3. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  4. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  5. Is this legit

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this legit: [img] Can you tell me if this is a legit email from yourselves or a complete spam 5d819f26-e49d-4032-aba2-d41d4cab2d90
  6. Is this a legit survey?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit survey?: I am wondering if this is a legit email [img] b04da503-ad01-4c4f-9f4d-aadfa8dcba1a
  7. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  8. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...: Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666
  9. Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win?: [img] this is the email i got is it legit? 7c6be360-e9e5-46ec-b7e5-9a00510eb6b2
  10. Legit 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legit 360 hard drive: Tried playing backwards compatibility games but apparently i bought 2 fakes (hard drives) so can someone please just try to link me a real one 5d0a1c18-08c1-454d-b9d6-a2a0babfbe32