Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win?

Discus and support Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] this is the email i got is it legit? 7c6be360-e9e5-46ec-b7e5-9a00510eb6b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C BREEZY304, Mar 22, 2022.

1. C BREEZY304
    C BREEZY304 Guest

Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win? [​IMG]
    this is the email i got is it legit?

:)

C BREEZY304, Mar 22, 2022
  2. K1LLPOCALYPTO Win User

How to claim prizes

Bones i think my spam email maybe legit check in your spam also do a search for microsoft instant win throughout your mailbox it was from sfgnetworks.com which claimed they do prize handling lemme know if you got the same type email originating from that
    site.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Received a payment from Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

Hi John, I apologize for the confusion.

Do you have the email from Microsoft? (If yes, feel free to share an screenshot but please conceal personal information)

Did you checked the sender to see if its a Microsoft legit email?
  4. sebbong Win User

Is there an xbox rewards avatar item scam email going around?

i had legit email from microsoft with redeem code lol
  5. vvvDINOvvv Win User

Glitched HALO 4 Achievements

I know this may sound dumb but,

it bugs me that I did not get it legit.

If I were to email Microsoft,

would they fix it for me?

Thanks.
  6. Chris and Rick Win User

unable to fulfill xbox one prize fulfillment form

Hello guys I recently won a Xbox One from Microsoft with that giveaway they did to the select few. Now I've been contacting Xbox Support and I'm stuck at how to get it. Here's the email's I got from one of the support that's been helping me:

Dear Christopher,

Congratulations!

Thank you for the picture you sent. I'm responding to your email and I wanted to let you know you this is a legit Free Gift from Microsoft.

Please respond to the email to accept the gift. You will be receiving a a tax form required by the IRS because the total gift package has a value of over $600. Microsoft will pay those taxes on your behalf if you fill out the form.

Then today, I got this email back from her:

Dear Chris,

Regarding your winnings, please contact your local Microsoft Store (Bing the Microsoft store location in your area.)

Now I contacted the the Microsoft Store in Los Angeles and they told me they have never heard of such a giveaway and can't do anything, I emailed support again and waiting for a reply.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

I have yet to even receive a IRS form either...

The whole story was is that I was first told by Microsoft it was a scam (which it indeed was) then I sent them the picture to verify and found out it was real and legit...
Thema:

1. Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win? - Similar Threads - legit email Microsoft

2. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  3. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  4. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  5. Is this legit

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this legit: [img] Can you tell me if this is a legit email from yourselves or a complete spam 5d819f26-e49d-4032-aba2-d41d4cab2d90
  6. Is this a legit survey?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit survey?: I am wondering if this is a legit email [img] b04da503-ad01-4c4f-9f4d-aadfa8dcba1a
  7. Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?: Split from this thread. what is the newest link to the customer support survey? I can not find any surveys on google. 2eaabcbf-6f31-449d-849d-a456bf36f989
  8. Legit Xbox Support Email Adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legit Xbox Support Email Adress: Hi, Can someone confirm if the below email address is a legit Xbox support email address please? "Xbox Customer Support" <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>...
  9. Legit Rewards EMail

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Legit Rewards EMail: Hello, I've been receiving a large volume of phishing emails lately, and just received an email saying I had a VIP reward waiting to be be claimed in the next 60 days. Email was from: *** Die...
  10. Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?: Today i got a Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey email from microsoftsupport@surveysitemail.com, is this email legit? I never contacted Microsoft on the 14th, though that was the day XBL...