Is this a Communication bannable offense?

Discus and support Is this a Communication bannable offense? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey just a quick question. Was playing Trials on Destiny 2 and some one messaged me something and I responded back with "lmao quit crying" and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacksons Meat, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Is this a Communication bannable offense?

Hey just a quick question. Was playing Trials on Destiny 2 and some one messaged me something and I responded back with "lmao quit crying" and he messaged back that he reported me. I know I should have just ignored it but I didn't think he was being serious
    with his original message so I was just tryin to have a little fun.

I do not think that message is enough for me to get a communication ban but was just wondering what your thoughts are on it

:)

Jacksons Meat, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Thirtieth Spy, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Is this bannable?

Im looking to buy a 250gb Hard Drive for my Xbox. Is it bannable to buy a hard drive not made buy Microsoft and put it in?

Thirtieth Spy, Oct 13, 2017
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Is this bannable offense.

Hello
    XGC SURREAL

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you are wondering if using the original Xbox logo as your custom Gamerpic would be

considered a bannable offense. I think you'll be okay. Actually, I believe I've seen other gamers use it as their gamer pic.

Once you've set it as your Gamerpic, it might take a little while for your custom picture to appear while we (XBOX) verify it’s OK.

(If it’s not, it’ll be reverted to the last Gamerpic or avatar you were using.)

Here is a helpful link related to your topic.
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic

I hope this helped! Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

AFAIK you can use the OG Xbox logo as a custom pic. There are others ways that officials use to mark their account so you should be good.
  6. JakeBarton4 Win User

Bannable offense?

They literally stated in the email it will be resolved within 72 hours.

The really sad part is your last statement. " it may have looked like you were trying to buy/sell something through the Live service which is not allowed."

So the burden of proof is on me to provide proof that I was not trying to buy or sell something? Cool, I sent in the ENTIRE conversation that took place to literally combat that theory or accusation a week ago. At this point I am at a loss for how the enforcement team actually operates.

I'm not some 16 year old that is trying to wiggle out of a ban after using profanity in chat. I have been a paying customer since 2003 and at a loss right now about how this is being handled.

Why is it so hard for me to just explain what happened?

I also have a screenshot of one of the support people agreeing with the fact it should be resolved in my favor and that in the future I should use 3rd party apps to communicate with my friends. I was literally told to use other apps instead of the one I pay for by an xbox support member. Super crazy.
  7. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hi XGC
    SURREAL

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question. We'll be locking the thread as the issue
    has been resolved. If you ever

require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the

information listed above didn't help resolve your particular issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking
    for assistance.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  8. Smwutches Win User

Bannable offense?

If the case is still under review, then there may be some other issue that's taking time for them to respond. There's no exact time table to receive a response from them. Once the review is completed, you may get more information on why you received the suspension, but sometimes it's just the same information that's listed with the suspension itself.

No one here could say 100% why you received a suspension like that, but post likely it falls under the fraud section of the Community Standards. Being a Paypal link it may have looked like you were trying to buy/sell something through the Live service which is not allowed.
Thema:

Is this a Communication bannable offense?

1. Is this a Communication bannable offense? - Similar Threads - Communication bannable offense

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  8. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  9. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  10. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...