Is this a Communication bannable offense?

Discus and support Is this a Communication bannable offense? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey just a quick question. Was playing Trials on Destiny 2 and some one messaged me something and I responded back with "lmao quit crying" and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacksons Meat, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Is this a Communication bannable offense?

Hey just a quick question. Was playing Trials on Destiny 2 and some one messaged me something and I responded back with "lmao quit crying" and he messaged back that he reported me. I know I should have just ignored it but I didn't think he was being serious
    with his original message so I was just tryin to have a little fun.

I do not think that message is enough for me to get a communication ban but was just wondering what your thoughts are on it

:)

Jacksons Meat, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Thirtieth Spy, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Is this bannable?

Im looking to buy a 250gb Hard Drive for my Xbox. Is it bannable to buy a hard drive not made buy Microsoft and put it in?

Thirtieth Spy, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Dylan Schultz Win User

I’ve been banned for trading in rocket league

Already did they said it’s just a community guidelines violation. There’s no information on why I was banned and there was nothing I did that could be bannable before this post which still shouldn’t be bannable for saying the word giveaway
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for saying [mod removed]

Yes it is a bannable offence. You'll basically need to read the whole "Keep it Clean" section of the community standards.
  6. Thirtieth Spy Win User

Is this bannable?

7. Sean2383 Win User

Is this Bannable?

If it's a game or DLC you've previously purchased, you're fully entitled to download it again. You may have deleted it to clear space for something else and then come back to it etc. if the content is free, there are no issues.

That's why the option is there to download again in your purchase history :)

Ps. Don't feed the trolls!
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Is this bannable?

The problem with Amazon is that they don't police Amazon Marketplace sellers too closely. Go to the

full listing page
    and pick out the one sold directly by Amazon. Avoid third parties unless you know for sure they're legitimate.
Thema:

Is this a Communication bannable offense?

1. Is this a Communication bannable offense? - Similar Threads - Communication bannable offense

2. Communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication ban: I got a 4 day ban on xbox live over message communication, is this going to limit my ability to play anything on my console, considering every single game in 2023 requires “online”....
  3. X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource...: [img] I have been unable to play Day Z on my XBox One for nearly a week now. I keep getting this error: BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource unreachable or available. (Exchange...
  4. Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?: My profile pic was of porky the pig but yet still got banned for 3 days? How long does it take them to review the case? ea8bbdeb-dec0-4009-bdd2-e97418e94e0a
  5. Why was I communication banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I...
  6. I receive the error code “Montano” when loading into Warzone 2. Communication server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I receive the error code “Montano” when loading into Warzone 2. Communication server...: Whenever I load into Warzone 2, I receive an error code “Montano” saying communication servers are unavailable. I have tried rebooting the console, router, audio settings etc. what can I do to...
  7. Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings...: Can’t hear anyone in any game I play and my settings are correct. d00e0020-596f-4058-9a74-d229c1e1b2c3
  8. Just got new xbox x. Have downloaded Fortnite but can't communicate with friends. Do I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got new xbox x. Have downloaded Fortnite but can't communicate with friends. Do I need...: Just got new xbox x. Have downloaded Fortnite but can't communicate with friends. Do I need xbox gold ti do this? Thanks 7804494f-ced4-4210-a7bd-425c7507a421
  9. Anyway I can get unmanned from communications cause I have been falsely accused by my brother

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway I can get unmanned from communications cause I have been falsely accused by my brother: He had been spam reporting me since the 21st and today xbox decided to ban me from communications d2856722-e3b5-4c26-a763-77e053343135
  10. If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...: I have been com banned and I’m reading the CoC and am going to change up my act! But I can’t get the thought of being unbanned and then being reported for a message I said a week before the ban or...