Is this a button i have to press like the start button to quick resume?

Discus and support Is this a button i have to press like the start button to quick resume? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i press the controler center button in the menu has to options, quick resume and boost fps, how i activate this last one? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/coffieeXD, May 26, 2023.

1. /u/coffieeXD
    /u/coffieeXD Guest

When i press the controler center button in the menu has to options, quick resume and boost fps, how i activate this last one?

submitted by /u/coffieeXD
    [link] [comments]

/u/coffieeXD, May 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

GTA Xbox series S quick resume

Quick resume is not something that can be disabled at this time. You need to go out to the dashboard, hit the start button on the game, and go to quit to ensure it does not enter quick resume
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking

if you're using quick resume, this often breaks achievements, I suggest you make sure that you press the start button to go down to quit every time you finish playing the game

I'm afraid you'll have to resume from an earlier save or start over if they don't pop on their own. I've had achievements pop years later
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Not Working on Xbox Series X

To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove your game from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove (in this case, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How does quick resume work?

Quick resume works by either keeping the ram energized while the rest of the system is off, or by dumping the ramp to the hard drive and then retrieving it later. Many games, especially older ones, have issues with restoring network connections if you quick resume. I personally do not recommend using the feature and making sure you with every game when you're finished playing by pressing the start button on it's icon on the homepage and choosing quit
Thema:

1. Is this a button i have to press like the start button to quick resume? - Similar Threads - button press start

2. Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”: I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do. af6b57a9-0679-4870-8973-fc62bf4b5d29
  3. I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...: I have pressed all buttons no my keyboard and nothings happend. 35315754-65ef-44b7-bbb2-cf47cbf236b1
  4. Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.: Xbox One won’t start it only makes the start up noise and doesn’t light up. Power brick is constantly red light and I have just gotten a replacement and it is also red light. I’ve switched rooms...
  5. MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud: I have been looking around and I couldn't find any solution. I tried signing out and starting the game on Xcloud again but to no avail. Please help! 686790dd-b90d-4636-99fb-7709a10f8991
  6. The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game doesnt start when i press any button (i am on pc): i downloaded my friend pedro and everytime i open it i get stuck at the "Press any button to start" screen i pressed every single button on my keyboard on mouse but it still didnt work i...
  7. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Can't press start game button: Can't press start game button. drivers, graphics card, w10 up to date [img] 44f1cd82-82ad-416c-9b99-a86a748a886b
  8. Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working: I got call of duty black cold war on disk, ive played it a couple of times and now press A to start comes up I press aA nothing happens, it looks like its happening to loads of others peoples...
  9. 'press A button' to start - nothing happens

in XboX Insiders
    'press A button' to start - nothing happens: Hi in last month I started to notice some very annoying bug. When I open a game and the game ask for 'press button A' to start, I press it and nothing happens. The controller works fine, its just...
  10. Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I played few days flawlessly. Now this started to happen. When I press a button it changes for few seconds and then returns to "press any button to start" screen. How can I solve this? Can I...