Is this a Bug? Bash

Discus and support Is this a Bug? Bash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought my first ever console , an XBoneS with this beautiful game. But, the problem is, I can get hold of the Bash Action. I thought that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormulaLion1620, Dec 31, 2016.

  1. Is this a Bug? Bash


    I recently bought my first ever console , an XBoneS with this beautiful game. But, the problem is, I can get hold of the Bash Action. I thought that the bash action should throw Ori in the direction of left JoyStick.

    I almost gave up on the Ginso tree but, after several tries I managed to get through. However, it becomes harder and harder to get through.

    Am I doing something wrong or is this really a bug?



    :)
     
    FormulaLion1620, Dec 31, 2016
    #1
  2. This game is a big steamy pile of crap

    quit whining i happens in every game people play lol nothing new someone gets spawn killed or gets put on a losing team then bashes the rest lol
     
    SlappyMcGuiness, Dec 31, 2016
    #2
  3. This game is a laggy mess

    You know, you could have pulled that segment of the game out and taped it; now everyone will think you are just a BF3 lover who comes on here to bash a game that no one else seems to have lag in. I, personally, have not had one instance of lag. This is
    where you make a post saying you are not a fanboy of BF3.
     
    Moosecheese MJM, Dec 31, 2016
    #3
  4. Is this a Bug? Bash

    Hi,

    Here are the troubleshooting methods you can perform:

    Method 1: Clear Persistent storage

    1. Press the menu key of the controller.

    2. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-Ray.

    3. In the BLU-RAY section, select Persistent storage.

    4. Select Clear persistent storage.

    Method 2: Clear MAC address

    1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

    2. Select Settings.

    3. Select All Settings.

    4. Select Network.

    5. Select Network settings.

    6. Select Advance settings.

    7. Select Alternate MAC address.

    8. Select Clear.

    If the same thing occurs, kindly access this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One.

    Looking forward to your response.
     
    Catherine Cus., Jan 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Is this a Bug? Bash

    Hi,

    Here are the troubleshooting methods you can perform:

    Method 1: Clear Persistent storage

    1. Press the menu key of the controller.

    2. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-Ray.

    3. In the BLU-RAY section, select Persistent storage.

    4. Select Clear persistent storage.

    Method 2: Clear MAC address

    1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

    2. Select Settings.

    3. Select All Settings.

    4. Select Network.

    5. Select Network settings.

    6. Select Advance settings.

    7. Select Alternate MAC address.

    8. Select Clear.

    If the same thing occurs, kindly access this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One.

    Looking forward to your response.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

    Hidden Gamer Pics

    Bug Bash has one or two gamerpics.
  7. SpecOperations9 Win User

    Free Arcade Games

    Yaris, Dash of Destruction, and Bug Bash didn't come up. =( Sucks, because I love free GS.
  8. PhilMarck Win User

    Free Arcade Games

    Bug Bash is an early game which can even be played with Xbox Media Remote instead. Cool I guess.
  9. Psycho Archer Win User

    Free Arcade Games

    In an effort to grab a couple of freebies, I just checked Xbox.com, and Bug Bash, Yaris, and Build A Body are not currently available, at least in the States. There was a link for Bobble Heads, but no way to down load it.
Thema:

Is this a Bug? Bash

Loading...
  1. Is this a Bug? Bash - Similar Threads - Bug Bash

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...