Is there such thing as a audio jack adapter?
Discus and support Is there such thing as a audio jack adapter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So long time ago, I bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset, it came with the adapter aswell. After some time, I broke the headset, but the adapter still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JONM3SSI, Dec 26, 2017.
Thema:
Is there such thing as a audio jack adapter?
Loading...
-
Is there such thing as a audio jack adapter? - Similar Threads - such thing audio
-
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Things to add/bring back for more customization and support
in XboX InsidersThings to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION... -
The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?
in XboX InsidersThe User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues... -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
The only thing I can hear on my xbox is chat audio. Why is this happening?
in XBoX on ConsolesThe only thing I can hear on my xbox is chat audio. Why is this happening?: I can only hear the game chat and nothing else, but when no one is chatting I can hear nothing at all and it's silent. I have tried putting the volume up and down but there is no change. Please... -
I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...
in XboX InsidersI’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...: I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into this? submitted by /u/frugalmonstet65... -
Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.
in XboX InsidersAudio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.: I have reformatted my system probably 10 times. I have deleted my profile multiple times. I have loaded game on other hard drives including external and the internal. I have reinstalled the game...