is there still servers running for mw3 on xbox 1

Discus and support is there still servers running for mw3 on xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; are mw3 servers still running on xbox 1 ? c58d6809-790f-40e7-80ff-d5b38668f583 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark2319, May 28, 2023.

1. mark2319
    mark2319 Guest

are mw3 servers still running on xbox 1 ?

:)

mark2319, May 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The best way to find out is to start a multiplayer game. If you connect, then the servers are still running. If you can't, then the servers are offline.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mark, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Reviewing the dedicated activision site to check the server status for the games, modern warfare 3 is not listed there. So probably the servers has been shutdown
    https://support.activision.com/uk/en/onlineserv...
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

Battlefield 3

It is an awesome game when you aren't running into bugs and server problems. Still better than MW3 will be in my opinion.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Lag on MW3

I really couldn't tell you what the 'defcon' on the MW3 site means. But what I can tell you is that non of the Call of Duty games run on dedicated servers. The servers for MW3 are just for matchmaking and storing stats, the games themselves do not run
    on the servers, there are no dedicated servers. The system is p2p. If you have lag it's either your connection or the people you are connecting to.
  6. oX Mackem Xo Win User

Server is not available.. PLEASE HELP!!!

NAT problems ? who mentioned that ? We stating the fact that MW3 servers were down making connection to MW3 multiplayer a non starter.

But as your statement leads to, the MW3 are now running.
Thema:

1. is there still servers running for mw3 on xbox 1 - Similar Threads - still servers running

2. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  3. Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...: This is the only game we play 9a334b4f-1f39-4e6a-83e1-4339d6906e9f
  4. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  5. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  6. Are operation flashpoint servers still up for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are operation flashpoint servers still up for Xbox one: Are the server still up becuse there hasn’t been any to join 3f9f1a06-e916-487e-9bd5-2a07f8472749
  7. What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are all the Xbox 360 games that still have online servers active?: What games still have working online servers on the Xbox 360? I know for example that recently the call of duty servers were brought back online but what other games were brought back or never...
  8. Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...: DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS...
  9. Are Xbox 360 servers still up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox 360 servers still up?: Xbox 360 is not connecting to internet, wondering if they still work fb65b1b8-585d-4f92-b22f-7861a84e16de
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Still Stuck on Locating Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Still Stuck on Locating Server: No matter what I try to do, it doesn't let me join my friend's worlds. I have allowed sharing and it finally worked for a night yet suddenly it started having this issue once more. I haven't even...