Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

Discus and support Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tupisupime, Jan 6, 2020.

  1. tupisupime
    tupisupime Guest

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?


    If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i got my controller plugged into the wall and it still does not stay on.

    :)
     
    tupisupime, Jan 6, 2020
    #1
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

    It only stays on if plugged directly in the console unfortunately. There is no way to disable that yet.
  3. tupisupime Win User

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

    Its on my keyboards usb passthrough.
  4. MEG BEP Win User

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

    I personally would not recommend plugging your controller into a wall, unless it is on a charging dock.

    However, there is no way to stop the controller from automatic shut off whilst it being wireless.
  5. T1C3 SODMG Win User

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

    The xbox has 3 usbs. 1 is used by the hard drive, 2 is used by the mouse. 3 is used by my keyboard. The keyboard has 2 usb porta one for the usb passthrough and one so it works. I got bot of them plugged in but one of them is in a charging brick
    next to my xbox. It still turns off.
    Take the mouse out of #2 and place the controller there, take the mouse and place in the keyboard. My controller never turns off when plugged directly to the xbox. No matter what one of the devices in your xbox must go for the controller. Make everything
    else work through your pass through with the keyboard.

    Problem solved.
  6. GerryBluBerry Win User

    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

    I can confirm that there is no way to prevent it shutting off on its own when I've tried some things to not get kicked for being idle in a game. One of the other responders said it best, don't leave the controller plugged in unless it's on a dock charging
    but what you can do is either get yourself a wired controller or buy a new cord to use specifically for using it with the controller so you know it'll work every time.
Thema:

Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

Loading...
  1. Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off? - Similar Threads - still prevent controller

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...