Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

Discus and support Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KADIN ELLSWORTH, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard r I am black and also did not know that was a word that was not allowed to be used I regularly use this word in real life with my friends and family I didn’t mean for it to be offensive at all I understand that this is no excuse which is why I said that I would gladly take the original 2 day ban I had for my actions I didn’t even get the chance to correct my mistake and delete the messages because he spam reported all the messages before I could the person who reported me for it also used this same word but the difference is he deleted those messages before he spam reported me so he couldn’t get in trouble either this all started because he got mad about losing in a game calling me a racial slur in game so I messaged him telling him to take the L so he then proceeded to spam my messages with pictures some of which were racist I don’t know if any of the bans can be reversed now but I hope so I would greatly appreciate if you just let me off with the original 2 day ban I had so that I can learn my lesson all of the messages that he reported were for the same word.

:)

KADIN ELLSWORTH, Dec 15, 2023
  2. KADIN ELLSWORTH Win User

Welp that’s a shame I wish Microsoft would actually have a team that worked on stuff like this so that people don’t get spam reported and get there ban turned from a 2 day to a year wish I had the chance to learn my lesson with just a 2 day suspension but thank you for letting me know though.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal would be the only possible way to have a ban lifted.
  4. xTye Win User

Banned for things I've never done

Unfortunately, bans are not lifted for any reason unless it was an unfair ban. Each ban is investigated and are typically 100% accurate. Did you have anything indicating your profile was signed into another Xbox?
  5. Papa��️ Win User

Ban method not being looked at and other issues with exploits

Yeah thats on twitter but enforcement still bans them and never lifts the ban. After 6 bans they get a perma ban. That's unfair, i myself have gotten a ban and i didnt do anything on my 2nd account. I did a questionare for a second look at it but they
    still said "our decision is final" once agian. They are def NOT doing anything about these exploiters.
  6. Travis Russell Win User

Xbox communication bans on my account are so ridiculous

Is there any way I can get my ban lifted?please and thank you
Thema:

1. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted? - Similar Threads - still unfair long

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  6. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  7. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  8. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  9. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  10. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2