Is there still a way i can still acquire a gift card code?

Discus and support Is there still a way i can still acquire a gift card code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im wondering if its still possible to access a microsoft gift card code if you ordered it from Microsoft Rewards. d1d0de89-ac24-496a-b623-c0c9c558692a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RezLevin, Dec 17, 2020.

  1. RezLevin
    RezLevin Guest

    Is there still a way i can still acquire a gift card code?


    Im wondering if its still possible to access a microsoft gift card code if you ordered it from Microsoft Rewards.

    :)
     
    RezLevin, Dec 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Issue with gifting a game

    I don't know if it's because it's still a pre-order, but that game can't currently be gifted (gifting is still a thing but not all games can be gifted). You could buy an Xbox gift card and give him the code. You can get digital codes through microsoftstore.com
    or places like Amazon.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

    What kind of redeem code? Is it for a game? Where did you acquire it? Is it a gift card for store currency?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

    Hi Charles,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

    Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

    digital code online
    ?

    With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

    I hope this helps!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off completely.

    Hey Michael!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    You've got nothing to worry! There is still a way for you to acquire the 3 Xbox gift cards even if they are damaged.

    You will need to contact Microsoft Xbox as they have the tools to check for your Xbox gift card serial number.

    No worries, I will directly reroute you to Microsoft Xbox Support so they can help you as soon as possible.

    Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

    Microsoft Store

    If you have an older "grandfather" account you can acquire amazon gift cards on your rewards page or on Xbox rewards app. That is the only way. A colleague said all other.
Thema:

Is there still a way i can still acquire a gift card code?

Loading...
  1. Is there still a way i can still acquire a gift card code? - Similar Threads - still still acquire

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...