Is there something i can do about my xbox one s

Discus and support Is there something i can do about my xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox hasnt worked for 3 years because Microsoft "claimed" it voided the warranty. I'm absolutely positive i did nothing to this xbox, i doubt it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dee ..., Dec 3, 2022.

1. Dee ...
    Dee ... Guest

my xbox hasnt worked for 3 years because Microsoft "claimed" it voided the warranty. I'm absolutely positive i did nothing to this xbox, i doubt it has something to do with my race but i was 15 at the time. It stopped working out of the blue my mother told when i got home it was broken. I come from a poor family, so when xbox returned my console to me still broken i wondered why. I didn't have the time to argue with a billion dollar company. Im 18 now and the warranty is long gone. Has this happened to anybody else? They gave me 0 details

:)

Dee ..., Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dee ... Win User

She was home after i came home from school. My first thought was to blame her, yes i did open after they told me it voided the warranty.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

This situation would need to have been analyzed at the time, Dee.

I could give more accurate information.

Now, your option would be to send the console for repair, paying for the repair.

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dee, I'm really sorry that you went through this situation.

But, Microsoft will never deny the guarantee based on external factors. MS denies the warranty when the term has ended, or the console has been opened, or especially when misuse and not a manufacturing defect has been detected.

I have no way to confirm the information for you, as it is impossible to analyze the console remotely, but in theory, these are the most common reasons.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Is it brown inside? Or if you had a surge that also falls under act of God. Which you can't prove now unless you have black scorch marks. I would have a serious look at your outlet ir power bar in question before attaching anything expensive to it ivia an electrician

But they will not touxh it

Regardless if you pay them

Consider it fortunate they didn't leave it disassenbled like my motorcycle was when a garage tokd me to remove it..

I'm still missing peices from.the body

At the cost of the one s nowadays you might as well buy one used
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well no as he would.be ineligible for repair paid or otherwise

Once the hardware is flagged that's ir

If it was liquid damage it wouldn't have mastered if he opened it hp question is why would his mother know
Thema:

1. Is there something i can do about my xbox one s - Similar Threads - something

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  5. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  6. Penaltized for something I didn't do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Penaltized for something I didn't do: Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year...
  7. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  8. Beta - Something up with the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta - Something up with the store?: Beta insider here. I’m having problems opening up the store and opening updates (I thought updating the store may help). I’m running through my own trouble shooting and I’ll put in a report...
  9. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  10. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16