Is there some way to see why my account is suspended?

Discus and support Is there some way to see why my account is suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had xbox support call me and they could not see why my account is currently suspended. It's been quite some time since I've played with randos to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dellmas, Jan 14, 2023.

1. dellmas
    dellmas Guest

I had xbox support call me and they could not see why my account is currently suspended.

It's been quite some time since I've played with randos to even be reported of anything at all. So I'm at a loss as to why this has happened. Basically it has and thats all there is to it. Nothing you can do but take punishment for no reasoning. Punishment with no proof. I'd LOVE to know what I didn't do.

It's rather sus, no details on this. And a 4 day suspension that only lasts 3 days?

Is there some way to see why my account is suspended? [​IMG]

:)

dellmas, Jan 14, 2023
  2. dellmas Win User

So once again, there is no way to know why this suspension was in place to begin with? Said account hasn't been online with others to be reported yet it violated some standard with no details to show what was even violated.

Pretty bad system then wouldn't you say? What if it's bugged? No way to resolve if it's wrong? Nothing happened yet there is a penalty for nothing? Where are the details? Proof?

I would assume once this suspension has ended that it will then be within my history for all time. I should at the very least be allowed to know why instead of "No details available".
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hell again, unfortunately there is no way to contact Enforcement, as this suspension cannot be appealed you will have to wait until it ends.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dellmas, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation, as shown in your image, your suspension is not subject to appeal.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device Suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. dellmas Win User

Thanks for your reply Georges, you didn't appear to bring any new information to the table.

And it was subject to an appeal, which I submitted. It was denied. I have no clue why it was denied nor still why I'm on suspension.

Does this elusive Enforcement department have a way of contact or do they spin out penalties at random people with no remedy in sight?
  6. Xzyiah Win User

please help

it got suspended days later after my console got banned. I wasnt given any reason why it was suspended. Is there any way to check to see if the account is fine and can be used on a new console?
Thema:

1. Is there some way to see why my account is suspended? - Similar Threads - why account suspended

2. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  5. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  6. Why was my account suspended on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account suspended on Minecraft: I haven't done anything bad on Minecraft ever I would like a reason and how long 5ec63ec5-d83c-4820-9234-39990b433c17
  7. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  8. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  9. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  10. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...