Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 on Xbox one?

Discus and support Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 one Xbox one? 9a137be5-5b16-4ab2-8549-34a7dc3d305e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mills D, May 28, 2023.

1. Mills D
    Mills D Guest

Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 one Xbox one?

:)

Mills D, May 28, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Mills D,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Unfavorably, you cannot transfer your Fast and Furious DLC to Fast and Furious 2 on Xbox One. The Fast and Furious DLC is only compatible with the original Fast and Furious Crossroads game. Fast and Furious 2 is a different game with its own DLCs and features. If you want to enjoy the Fast and Furious 2 content, you will need to purchase the game and its DLCs separately. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Forza gets Fast and Furious stand alone expansion - for free

@ImDrunky it is FH2 presents the fast and the furious. It has Tej doing voice over and the vehicles from the films.

This is way better than Fast and Furious showdown on the 360. I said to a mate last night why dont they have a whole forza game based off Fast and Furious? There must be enough fans of the film to warrant it?
  5. DWoodbine Win User

Forza gets Fast and Furious stand alone expansion - for free

I'm struggling to see how they can call this a Fast & Furious game tbh, it's just the same as FH2 but trimmed back. It's a good game and for free I can't really complain to much I guess. Don't know what I was really expecting though, maybe some cut scenes
    with the Fast & Furious casts lol.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Favorite Car In Forza

In FH2 it was the Fast and Furious Charger. In FH3 is was probably the Warthog, or the Hotwheels Hot Rod.
Thema:

1. Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - fast furious dlc

2. Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2: Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023 ee0c5ee5-9804-4c61-af0e-1bf9dda0137d
  3. Forza Presents Fast and Furious

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Presents Fast and Furious: I downloaded (Bought Forza Presents Fast and Furious) but it has not appeared on my account and I cant redownload it, please may I have help with this as I absolutely remember purchasing and...
  4. Forza horizon2 fast&furious.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon2 fast&furious.: Problems dawn loading cars 62717145-bb60-49e2-ab88-887f6540a3c6
  5. Fast and Furious Crossroads - thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast and Furious Crossroads - thoughts?: Seems like some mixed opinions being shared on this one. I'm a fan of the franchise, in theory it could be made into an excellent game. However, the trailer wasn't super-impressive IMO, especially...
  6. Fast and furious rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast and furious rocket league: I boUgh the fate of the furious movie with rocket league car pack. But accidentally deleted the code. Anyway to get it back? bd2ef192-cfbd-497e-a823-f1dbebc8e96d
  7. Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore: XBOX ONE Problem: After problems with the game the car pack "Fast & Furious" and another car is gone. They are not listed under "my cars" anymore. The problem with the game was: I have the...
  8. New BluRay App vs. Fast&Furious 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New BluRay App vs. Fast&Furious 5: We bought the Fast&Furious 7 disc Blu-Ray set. We have watched discs 1-4 without a problem. On disc 5 the intro to the disc works and then locks on the main menu. This happens consistently even...
  9. Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code?: Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code? Bought the film on 18/09/15 through the Xbox store but not received anything. Any clues anyone?...
  10. fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working: yep..... Fast and Furious 7 limited edition disc brand new out of the box starts to play gets to the discs loading screen then the whole machine locks up needing a restart to continue....