Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

Discus and support Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Colin-653, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Colin-653
    Colin-653 Guest

Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of nowhere on my one s forcing my to re apply and use a switch. Now with my new xbox i was hoping to apply all settings from previous console to this one but i cant so now i have a series x that i cant use until the next switch is available, im not gonna buy games that we already have nor do i wanna waste more money on buying gamepass because we are already paying for one. I just wanna know if there could potentially be any xbox support that can add one more switch and not have me wasted my money all because of a flawed system.

:)

Colin-653, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Do not worry, there is an easy way for you to earn one extra switch. The only way to do so is via the Xbox Assist survey that you are offered after you receive the message that you have run out of switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

If you're unable to see this option, which means you're no longer eligible for the exception. The only thing you can do is to wait for the next Xbox home switch to replenish.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Unfortunately, this is the only option for an extra Xbox home switch since the Xbox support cannot grant any extra Xbox home switches.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Nope

As it leads to ask for another and another and another

It's not meant to be abused

You can still use your content just sign in

And keep the other as home
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I need help with my girlfriends my home xbox switches

basically, my girlfriend has used all of her home xbox switches without realising but when it comes to trying to get a final extra one theres no option to but shes never done it before and her home xbox is at her old mates house who she fell out with is there any way without waitin like weeks that she can get another one?
    If its not giving the option for the survey (to get an extra switch) then there is no other way other than waiting for more switches as they become available.

Support doesnt even have the option to give extra switches anymorem
  5. Atherza Win User

XBOX HOME SWITCH

Hey there, I believe it is possible to get 1 extra Home Xbox switch, but be warned it is only a
    single switch, after that you cannot request another shift until the next year. Only change your Home Xbox when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to get extra home xbox switch?

Game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and console bans
Thema:

1. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch? - Similar Threads - seriously possible getting

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  10. I want to have blur in the xbox serious x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have blur in the xbox serious x: I want to play blur on xbox serious x ff35abc5-09c1-4f78-94cb-5332db7ed222