Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?
Discus and support Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Exactly as the title says, thats what im asking submitted by /u/catgamer109 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catgamer109, Jun 26, 2020.
Thema:
Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?
Loading...
-
Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming? - Similar Threads - going Chromecast support
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app
in XboX InsidersDo you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only... -
PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...
in XboX InsidersPLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]