Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program?
Discus and support Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that rewards points are free and a bonus that we are just not automatically entitled to buy lately every time I log in they have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveMac69, Mar 2, 2023.
Thema:
Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program?
Loading...
-
Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program? - Similar Threads - going end gutting
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets
in XBoX Games and Appsbingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match.... -
Unable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.: I am able to play the game up to a point then the tiles disappear and unable to access the exit because there is nothing there. I even upgraded to the premium to see if this would cure issue. I... -
Freezing Problems Whenever I Go to The End on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition! I Need Help As Soon ...
in XBoX Games and AppsFreezing Problems Whenever I Go to The End on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition! I Need Help As Soon ...: On one of my Minecraft worlds, which is a zombie survival map, I put a part where you go to The End. I've been changing the map with new things from the update and new redstone creations. In the...