Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program?

Discus and support Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that rewards points are free and a bonus that we are just not automatically entitled to buy lately every time I log in they have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveMac69, Mar 2, 2023.

1. SteveMac69
    SteveMac69 Guest

I understand that rewards points are free and a bonus that we are just not automatically entitled to buy lately every time I log in they have been changed to give less and take longer to get.

The Gamepass rewards were gutted out not long and also changed to a reward of 250 points for one weekly task. The problem is that most requirements now will take about a hour of gameplay to get. I just stopped doing them, it's not worth the hassle for 250 points.

Now I have noticed that the 2000 points for the monthly bonus reward has changed from being able to complete it in a week to a minimum of 3 weeks and now requires launching the rewards app 7 times, getting 5 achievements and completing 3 full weekly sets.

I can understand that they may want to cut them down but it seems like it's going a little overboard lately and it's getting to the point it's not worth the hassle of even doing the requirements now or even if you do them, it's for half or less of the points given previously for the same tasks. Just my opinion but I have to imagine I am not alone in feeling this way regarding the changes lately.

:)

SteveMac69, Mar 2, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any specific information about future changes to rewards programs; however, I can provide some general insights and considerations. Rewards programs are designed to increase customer loyalty and engagement with a brand or service. These programs, however, are not set in stone, and Microsoft may modify them over time in response to changes in business needs, customer feedback, or other factors. These changes may include modifications to the reward structure, point values, or requirements for earning rewards.

Just a friendly reminder, there is a dedicated Team who handles Rewards concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... for further assistance. Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant enter the website to see my things

Hello SharperIsland65,

The last day for Xbox Live Rewards in your region was on the 15th. Since you are no longer a Xbox Live Rewards member, you cannot access the site. If you have not opted out of the Xbox Live Rewards program, you will be transitioned into the Microsoft Rewards
    program around the end of the month.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Very disappointed tonight, over a simple question.

Oh, and the cake print outs are true and also from the Rewards program, but those ended last year I believe.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't Register

Hello Cory Prime,

Since the Xbox Live Rewards program is ending in your region, you cannot currently register into Xbox Live Rewards. You will have to wait for the Microsoft Rewards program to being in your region before registering into that program.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Pure Pool coming this Summer.

Yeah Lofty what will start out as a nice wee chill out game will end up all blood guts and thunder!!!!
Thema:

1. Is there going to be an end to gutting out the rewards program? - Similar Threads - going end gutting

2. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  8. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  9. Unable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.: I am able to play the game up to a point then the tiles disappear and unable to access the exit because there is nothing there. I even upgraded to the premium to see if this would cure issue. I...
  10. Freezing Problems Whenever I Go to The End on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition! I Need Help As Soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing Problems Whenever I Go to The End on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition! I Need Help As Soon ...: On one of my Minecraft worlds, which is a zombie survival map, I put a part where you go to The End. I've been changing the map with new things from the update and new redstone creations. In the...