is there anyway to use looking for group feature with other xbox players while on pc?

Discus and support is there anyway to use looking for group feature with other xbox players while on pc? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; xbox looking for group got removed from the xbox console companion app on pc. and the only way to get looking for group is to use the xbox game bar,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LegionZM, Feb 10, 2023.

1. LegionZM
    LegionZM Guest

is there anyway to use looking for group feature with other xbox players while on pc?

xbox looking for group got removed from the xbox console companion app on pc. and the only way to get looking for group is to use the xbox game bar, only pc players can use it, is there anyway to use looking for group feature with other xbox players while on pc?

:)

LegionZM, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If it’s no longer available on your Xbox Console companion app, I am afraid that for Xbox console games, you need to your console aside from having it on the Xbox Game Bar.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

People to play Minecraft with for Xbox 360

Just a suggestion, check out the Looking For Group (LFG) feature on your xbox to VERY quickly find other players to enjoy Minecraft with! You can find it by pressing the guide button while playing Minecraft and navigating to the Multiplayer tab
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

!BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team

Good day

You can use the Looking for Group feature to look for players. As mentioned by the others.

Really some great builds i can see on the pictures.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

You should use the Looking for Group feature in order to get more players. That is a really handy feature when checking for players.
  6. surfsquid Win User

Rainbow Six

Have you tried using the xbox looking for group feature to find other people to play with?
Thema:

1. is there anyway to use looking for group feature with other xbox players while on pc? - Similar Threads - anyway looking group

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  7. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  10. Is there anyway I can make games look better on my 4K tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway I can make games look better on my 4K tv: I have a LG 4k Tv and I would like to know if theirs a way to make the graphics look any better while playing the Xbox one. When I bought my 4k TV I thought Xbox supported 4k, but it doesn't, it...