is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having...

Discus and support is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost the login years ago because I made the account when I was young. 13a6e889-80e3-4178-a6b2-77ce28d88e4f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshWalker121212121, Mar 30, 2023.

1. is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having...

I lost the login years ago because I made the account when I was young.

:)

JoshWalker121212121, Mar 30, 2023
  2. wfido Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

That is according to the Minecraft website.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
    That's the problem though. You can unlink it through settings, but not without losing progress. I've made no progress on this account anyways so I have no problem with the trade-off.

But I get that error message everytime I try to unlink it. It is possible to unlink, it's just not letting me and the FAQ isn't that helpful in terms of actually telling us how to unlink.
  3. Georges C. Win User

is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having the login for the Microsoft account?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoshWalker, unfortunately it's not possible, you can try contacting Mojang support, but they will probably ask you for the email you lost.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  4. XBF John Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Hello,

Please check out this page: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

It states:

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

What happens when I unlink my Microsoft account?

IMPORTANT Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. 

According to this thread you can unlink the accounts: Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account - Microsoft Community

However, even if you unlink it, according to Mojang you can only Re-link it to the original account, you cannot link a different PlayStation account to the Microsoft account.

Thank you,

5. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
Thema:

is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having...

1. is there anyway to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation without having... - Similar Threads - anyway unlink Microsoft

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  7. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  10. Is there anyway to unlink a microsoft account from my playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to unlink a microsoft account from my playstation account?: TLDR: I’ve been locked out of my microsoft account for years because they want information I don’t have to verify my identity, somehow got said account hooked up to my playstation, now want main...