Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have unlocked ingame achievements that wont unlock on my Xbox profile, I am trying to resign in to see if it will make the achievements unlock on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Armandcarrera, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch

I have unlocked ingame achievements that wont unlock on my Xbox profile, I am trying to resign in to see if it will make the achievements unlock on my Xbox profile

:)

Armandcarrera, Mar 14, 2020
  2. toffolixD Win User

Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch

Hello good afternoon.
    did something work?
    I have the same problem :(
  3. SABDOM Win User

It's two different accounts so no there is no way !!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello toffolixD,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    toffolixD!
  5. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

6. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - anyway sign account

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  9. Is there anyway to sign in and use Xbox Live without having to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to sign in and use Xbox Live without having to update: I just recently pulled out my 360 from where it had just been sitting in my cupboards for at least the last year or 2 because I just felt like playing some of my 7th gen exclusives again. I...
  10. Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.: I can't sign in with origin because it is under information irrelevant to my account. Is there anyway EA or xbox can reset and relink my information to the correct information?...